Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Harrison out!!!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=77565)

BIGNASTY91 10-04-2011 11:18 AM

Harrison out!!!!!
 
For a number of weeks! According to NFL.com. He is to have surgery on a broken eye socket wed! :banging: :banging: :banging:

mizzouristeeler 10-04-2011 11:21 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
Read the timmons will start at rolb and foote will start at mlb. Great foote and farrior in the middle.

frunko1 10-04-2011 11:22 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
I heard that on Sirius nfl radio, but missed part of it and couldn't find it anywhere else. Glad you confirmed what I heard, thought I was hearing things.

Who is his replacement? Also shame its Harrison, he has been doing good so far this season at filling his responsibilities.

frunko1 10-04-2011 11:23 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzouristeeler (Post 950660)
Read the timmons will start at rolb and foote will start at mlb. Great foote and farrior in the middle.

This is going to be a long couple of weeks.

Atlanta Dan 10-04-2011 11:33 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
Sounds like Timmons to OLB was the only valid option

Jason Worilds, who backs up Harrison, has a quad strain that makes him doubtful for the game as well


http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11277/1179676-100.stm

Those who want to see Sylvester play may get their wish

Wallabeast17 10-04-2011 11:35 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by frunko1 (Post 950661)
I heard that on Sirius nfl radio, but missed part of it and couldn't find it anywhere else. Glad you confirmed what I heard, thought I was hearing things.

Who is his replacement? Also shame its Harrison, he has been doing good so far this season at filling his responsibilities.

Should be Worilds but it is going to be Timmons moving to ROLB and Foote coming in and playing Timmons old role..

Fire Arians 10-04-2011 11:44 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
thats gay

jtbsteeler 10-04-2011 11:45 AM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
If anyone watched the game and replay of the "hit" on Harrison, the LT clearly lowered his head and headbutted James. Will we hear anything about this from the league? No. Tomlin will sit on his hands and stay contreversy free. It might get bad for Tomlin here soon. I welcome the pressure. He needs to get his head out of the sand.

SteeleReign 10-04-2011 12:07 PM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtbsteeler (Post 950674)
If anyone watched the game and replay of the "hit" on Harrison, the LT clearly lowered his head and headbutted James. Will we hear anything about this from the league? No. Tomlin will sit on his hands and stay contreversy free. It might get bad for Tomlin here soon. I welcome the pressure. He needs to get his head out of the sand.

I saw the same thing. I'm surprised Harrison didn't make mention of that. It was obvious that the OL-man dropped his head and initiated contact with the crown of his helmet.

Where's the outrage Goodell?!?!

CTFan 10-04-2011 12:10 PM

Re: Harrison out!!!!!
 
I have no doubt that he'll get a big fine, and rightly so. Doesn't matter that the victim was JH.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum