Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Mark Cuban Questions for Shaq (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7761)

tony hipchest 06-08-2006 07:56 PM

Mark Cuban Questions for Shaq

i dont know if id want to awaken a giant but this stuff is hilarious (from his blog)

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

Questions I would ask and blogging the finals.
Posted Jun 7, 2006, 9:40 AM ET
these are days when you wish cloning was legal and possible. Whether in person , phone or email, the questions asked leading up to the finals are the same over and over again. A Stepford Mark would be highly desirable right about now.

To show everyone the depth of my reporting instincts, Im going to offer the questions I would offer the person who is probably taking the biggest onslaught of media, Shaq.

Here are the questions I want answers to from Shaquille:

1. Shaq - You have several young children. Which Wiggles song is your favorite ? Which do you like the least ?
2. How many times have you had to watch Ice Age and did you take your kids to see Ice Age 2 ?
3. Are your kids so big they are confused with kids twice their age ?
4. Have you ever been contacted to turn Kazaam into an off Broadway musical ? Has anyone sampled Shaq Fu in a hit song yet ?
5. Will you admit in public that you have hummed Barney?s ?I Love You? song to yourself in a game ?

I could go on, but Ive shown off enough :)

And as far as blogging the finals. Im deciding if blogging at half time from the home games is a good idea or not?

And the big question is, where are you going to watch the game this Thursday and with who ??

CantStop85 06-08-2006 08:34 PM

Re: Mark Cuban Questions for Shaq

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
i dont know if id want to awaken a giant but this stuff is hilarious (from his blog)

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

Questions I would ask and blogging the finals.
Posted Jun 7, 2006, 9:40 AM ET
these are days when you wish cloning was legal and possible. Whether in person , phone or email, the questions asked leading up to the finals are the same over and over again. A Stepford Mark would be highly desirable right about now.

To show everyone the depth of my reporting instincts, Im going to offer the questions I would offer the person who is probably taking the biggest onslaught of media, Shaq.

Here are the questions I want answers to from Shaquille:

1. Shaq - You have several young children. Which Wiggles song is your favorite ? Which do you like the least ?
2. How many times have you had to watch Ice Age and did you take your kids to see Ice Age 2 ?
3. Are your kids so big they are confused with kids twice their age ?
4. Have you ever been contacted to turn Kazaam into an off Broadway musical ? Has anyone sampled Shaq Fu in a hit song yet ?
5. Will you admit in public that you have hummed Barney’s “I Love You” song to yourself in a game ?

I could go on, but Ive shown off enough :)

And as far as blogging the finals. Im deciding if blogging at half time from the home games is a good idea or not…

And the big question is, where are you going to watch the game this Thursday and with who ??

Mark Cuban's such an @$$hole, yet I love him for it (in a completely heterosexual way).

tony hipchest 06-08-2006 08:38 PM

other than the billions of dollars, (as an owner) he is probably the most typical, average fan out there . just like your average joe. i think alot of people relate with that and root for his team because of it.

CantStop85 06-08-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

other than the billions of dollars, (as an owner) he is probably the most typical, average fan out there . just like your average joe. i think alot of people relate with that and root for his team because of it.

Yeah, he was probably the major reason I became a fan of the Mavericks...well that and the high-powered offense they had a few years ago.

83-Steelers-43 06-08-2006 09:03 PM

Quote:

And that's why I love the guy. (feel no reason to explain my sexual preference, I'm secure).

tony hipchest 06-08-2006 09:55 PM

i just found out this guy has a blog but he has actually posted during the game.
(dude seriously needs to get a life :chuckle: )

Wow
Posted Jun 8, 2006, 10:25 PM ET
How are we ahead ? We have not played well at all.

we took advantage of some mistakes, they made, but we need to push the ball more and take it stronger to the hoop. Which is what I know Avery is telling the guys right now.

Lets hope we can play better in the 2nd half.