Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New to the board (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=77695)

remote steeler 10-06-2011 12:40 PM

New to the board

Great to see that there is a steeler board that looks professional and actually works!

I was on the other board for many years......and have been a Steeler fan for many years.

Looking forward to having access to a real and functioning forum!

Remote

SteelBlaze1 10-06-2011 12:42 PM

Re: New to the board

Welcome aboard...glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

steelfury02 10-06-2011 01:59 PM

Greetings! Are you in the glass half empty or glass half full bunch in regards to this particular 2-2 start?

remote steeler 10-06-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelfury02 (Post 951148)
Greetings! Are you in the glass half empty or glass half full bunch in regards to this particular 2-2 start?

I have always been more of a glass half full kind of guy.

That has come in handy over the years of following the Steelers.

SteelCityMom 10-06-2011 04:03 PM

Welcome to the board and enjoy! :tt02:

Fire Arians 10-06-2011 04:11 PM

welcome :)

EightySixxx 10-06-2011 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by remote steeler (Post 951134)
Great to see that there is a steeler board that looks professional and actually works!

I was on the other board for many years......and have been a Steeler fan for many years.

Looking forward to having access to a real and functioning forum!

Remote

I'm new here too now. Apparently after years of posts I can no longer make posts on the "official" POS forum. I didn't do anything to get banned or anything. I just cant post. Since it took me 2 years to get access to that forum and all the other issues it has I'm not at all surprised and I won't spend one minute trying to regain access.

stb_steeler 10-06-2011 06:44 PM

WELCOME Have fun

harrison'samonster 10-06-2011 07:54 PM

welcome to the board!

SteelCityMom 10-06-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EightySixxx (Post 951183)
I'm new here too now. Apparently after years of posts I can no longer make posts on the "official" POS forum. I didn't do anything to get banned or anything. I just cant post. Since it took me 2 years to get access to that forum and all the other issues it has I'm not at all surprised and I won't spend one minute trying to regain access.

Welcome as well! I was there too for a little while a few years or so back, and last I saw it, they still hadn't changed a thing lol. I spent about a year there before I got fed up with all the issues.

Glad to have you! :tt02: