Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Big Ben married and children?????? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=780)

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7 05-22-2005 11:38 AM

Big Ben married and children??????

I was reading an article about Ben and they said he was married and he has a child! He might be married, but I don't think he has a child, Natalie isn't pregnant! Hmm....! lol check it out...maybe its a typo?:confused: :confused:

Ben Roethlisberger, the Pittsburgh quarterback who won the NFL's Rookie of the Year Award last year, rejected coach Bill Cowher's suggestion that he give up riding his motorcycle. Roethlisberger, who has a wife and child, won't even wear a helmet. Pennsylvania doesn't have a helmet law to force him.

~AllAmer~

Prosdo 05-22-2005 11:51 AM

Re: Big Ben married and children??????

lol thats interesting. never heard of that before. wheres that article from?

bigbensgirl7 05-22-2005 12:04 PM

That's a new one...I would think we would have heard something about that...Do you have a link to the article???

RoethlisBURGHer 05-22-2005 12:09 PM

I doubt it.Him and Natalie are just dating and I highly doubt he has any kids.I don't think he was even dating anyone in college.

bigbensgirl7 05-22-2005 12:22 PM

From what I heard...not really. My friend goes to Miami and one of her friends is really good friends with Ben, and she told me that he dated some, but never got serious with any of them. (just to clear it up though...she doesn't really know him...she has just seen him at parties...I don't want to start a rumor mills here. However, she was at his house one day when Ben called...I'm jealous)

BlitzburghRockCity 05-22-2005 01:16 PM

Tell your friend, the next time Ben calls, to have him sign up on SF :D

Nah, he's not married, astleast not that I know of. Nor any kids either. If you can find the link to that article, I'd be interested in reading more.

clevestinks 05-22-2005 06:31 PM

Where was that article found? It sounds bogus to me.

bigbensgirl7 05-22-2005 08:32 PM

Blitz...I've told her to tell her friend to tell him a lot of stuff...but I'll tell her that. She said that they talk almost ever week, and during the bye wk when he went back to Miami this year that's were he stayed.... I'm so jealous!!!

madrax 05-23-2005 12:40 AM

I suspect that the writer was thinking of Tommy Maddox, who ALSO rides a bike without a helmet and who IS married and has kids.

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2005 01:06 AM

good observation rax !! could very well be the case..