Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   MYSPACE (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7816)

slashsteel 06-10-2006 07:29 PM

MYSPACE

Click the link and check out myspace page that I just did, and have been working on.

Tell me what you think, and if you have a pic to give me to add to my slideshow, that would be cool also ! !

SteelShooter 06-10-2006 07:58 PM

Re: MYSPACE

It looks awesome Bro!

Maybe try different colors for the text though? It's kind of hard to read.....but I still love it!

Nice Work!

The sig is cool as he11 on your post also!

slashsteel 06-10-2006 08:11 PM

I know I wanted to change all the text to white. But so far I have failed to figure it out. As for some reason when I tried to change it it stayed the same.............

slashsteel 06-10-2006 08:12 PM

Someone moved it already ? ? It is a Steeler tribute ! Very Steeler on topic.

Indy_Steelers 06-10-2006 09:10 PM

good work. here are mine.

www.myspace.com/kemmert
www.myspace.com/indysteelers

Ohio Steeler 06-11-2006 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slashsteel
Click the link and check out myspace page that I just did, and have been working on.

Tell me what you think, and if you have a pic to give me to add to my slideshow, that would be cool also ! !

man that is sick

hell of a job

SteelerzGirl 06-11-2006 09:25 PM

I'm so scared of myspace...(lol). Don't you people watch Dateline? There's some pretty creepy people out there. Yikes! Please be careful. :smile:

Indy_Steelers 06-11-2006 09:46 PM

do not watch dataline or much tv at all actually. if it was not for my love of football, i do not think i would watch any tv. besides there are creepes anywhere you go. for example this one time when i went to cincy......anyway.:) thoes creeps who got on myspace were creeps before they got on myspace. besides through myspace i have got back in contact with friends i have not seen in years

Steel Pit 06-12-2006 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slashsteel

Excellent job dude. I'm just getting started on mine but I was able to nab Steelersmania as my url. Hopefully mine turns out half as well as yours.

CowherLover 06-12-2006 10:45 AM

That's tight Money! Steelerzgirl is right though, make sure you keep your doors locked. The last Dateline had a guy walk in naked, chasing a cat around the house so he could perform an act of felatio on it with a 13 year old girl, LMAO! You sound like you're a pretty big dude, you should be alright.