Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Arcade (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=782)

Brownskikass 05-22-2005 08:55 PM

Arcade

To pass the time many foums have arcades with many great games like that penguin-baseball game....Just a thought :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 05-22-2005 09:10 PM

Re: Arcade

it might be a possibility to start a forum w/ game links in them or something of the like.. we'll see what mike thinks.

We just dont wanna take away from the Steelers talk on here w/ all games though.

bigbensgirl7 05-23-2005 12:26 AM

It could be fun for those days and nights I'm bored at work...but I also agree with Blitz...we don't want to take away the talk from our Steelers...that's what this forum is all about!

clevestinks 05-23-2005 04:47 PM

Man I`m in the wrong proffession. I can`t get enough time to get bored. LOL.

I know Steelersgirl86 has all kind of time at work. County job.

bigbensgirl7 05-23-2005 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Man I`m in the wrong proffession. I can`t get enough time to get bored. LOL.

I know Steelersgirl86 has all kind of time at work. County job.

I am an office manager for an indoor sports facility. This time of year is very slow for us becasue everyone wants to be outside...so I have a lot of free time on my hands!!! It's nice! I can't complain!!! :bouncy: :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2005 05:53 PM

speaking of professions, what do u do cleve.. besides post on SF :D

clevestinks 05-23-2005 06:50 PM

I am a Supervisor/ Lean Mfg facilitator, for a chemical company. We manufacture caulking ,adhesives and sealants. OSI, Pl , Polyseamseal, brands just to name a few.

I also work for Gaspari Nutrition, I set up booths at show and contest, promoting and selling products. Its easy money especially if Rich Gaspari is there signing autographs.

And I am mister mom, I do 80% of the cooking, 100% of the grocery shopping, and 50% cleaning. :D

Then homework! :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2005 07:02 PM

well yeah, how do u find time to post?

clevestinks 05-23-2005 07:31 PM

prioritize! Eat ,sleep,SF. work,eat, Sf. workout,eat,SF. Daughter, wife,SF. homework,SF. T.V.,SF. then back to sleep. I shoot for 5.5 hours asleep a nite. I`m in bed by 9:30, up at 3a.m.

start work 3:30 off at 1 to 1:30 9.5 to 10 hours daily. I take a twenty minut nap daily in the car at my daughters school, waiting to pick her up. If steelersgirl, or Mrs.clevestinks don`t call my cell and wake me up.

bigbensgirl7 05-23-2005 07:35 PM

Wow, you have a busy shedule. I'm glad you find enough time for SF, I enjoy reading your posts!!!