Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Long Overdue (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=786)

Prosdo 05-23-2005 04:09 AM

Long Overdue

Okay, I have been here for quite a while and never have really introduced myself. Well, my name is Stephanie and I am 18 years old. I live in the Blitzburgh. I am currently a student. I will be graduating from high school in June and hopefully going onto college. I have been a Steeler fan my whole life. There is nothing better than Steeler season in my opinion. Favorite players are Big Ben, The Bus, Ward, Randle El, and Porter.

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2005 02:57 PM

Re: Long Overdue

Well its nice to formally meet ya stephanie!!! Welcome to SF, keep up the good posting, it's good to have you on the site!

And yeah, we knew u were a girl :D

clevestinks 05-23-2005 03:25 PM

Steph, welcome. You already know what a great site this is so Welcome.

Prosdo 05-23-2005 04:45 PM

lol I know you all do. I just thought it was time to formally introduce myself. :P and yes I do Cleve this site rocks! Best Steelers site on the web!

bigbensgirl7 05-23-2005 04:46 PM

Stephanie...nice to meet you. It's great to have other girls on this site. Good luck on graduating!

Prosdo 05-23-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
Stephanie...nice to meet you. It's great to have other girls on this site. Good luck on graduating!

Yes, always nice to see other Steelers girls on the site. Thank you. :)

clevestinks 05-23-2005 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prosdo
lol I know you all do. I just thought it was time to formally introduce myself. :P and yes I do Cleve this site rocks! Best Steelers site on the web!

I agree but can I have second best www.ohiosteelers.com or at least honorable mention :cool:

Prosdo 05-23-2005 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I agree but can I have second best www.ohiosteelers.com or at least honorable mention :cool:

Your site is awesome as well! I'm sure the Ohio Steelers fans love you for it. :)

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2005 06:04 PM

dont you link to SF as the forums for your site? so yeah, u can have props too bro ! :cheers:

clevestinks 05-23-2005 06:25 PM

Oh yah! props to SF, props to Mike,and props to last but not least Blitzburgh Rock City because he is going to "Lick It Up"