Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   The Best Sig is? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=788)

clevestinks 05-23-2005 05:42 PM

The Best Sig is?

BB2 has made so many great sigs, who has the best? Give it to us. NO voting for yourself!

I do like BB2 Hitmen for Hire.

There are so many good ones though it really is to hard to pick, But I`ll go with BB2.

When is Mike going to get a Steelers Fever Forum one? THis maybe an inspiration for his shirt?

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2005 05:45 PM

Re: The Best Sig is?

he's already got an SF one, the original banner used on the forums..but yeah, Im sure BB2W wouldnt mind making him a new one... hopefully we'll come up w/ the tshirt design soon, I want one! :D

I like steelersgirl86 and hitman 4 hire .. but they all rock, hell, I cant choose, I like everybody's so far..

especially mine :blurp: ;)

bigbensgirl7 05-23-2005 05:58 PM

My favorites, besides myself of course, are BB2Ws, Cleves, and Steelersgirl86. BUT THEY ARE ALL GREAT!!!

Prosdo 05-23-2005 05:59 PM

I'm going to have to go with Steelersgirl86.

steelersgirl86 05-23-2005 07:24 PM

Well of course I really like mine but since I cant pick it...I will have to go with Prosdo's..it is a tough choice they are all great....

RoethlisBURGHer 05-23-2005 10:13 PM

Since I can't vote for myself,I am voting for bigbensgirl7...I love the Steeler bear in it,it's cute...my cousin would love it.

bigbensgirl7 05-23-2005 10:18 PM

Thanks RoethlisBURGHer!!!

geran42o 05-24-2005 06:26 AM

Do we just have to pick one? You really can't be wanting us to choose. Since I can't pick my own I gotta go with Glenn's ( Cleve) He did a great job on his.

clevestinks 05-24-2005 01:52 PM

I wish I could take the credit. lol

BB2W 05-24-2005 02:35 PM

Thanks guys, My fav is both Cleve's and Prosdo's, but I like them all for one reason or another.......one of my favs is the Heath Miller sig with the Miller theme. If you noticed I used the Rusty Wallace #2 in my BB2W (He drives the Miller Lite car) and I used a little itty bitty Steelers symbol to dot the "I" in Miller.......that stuff just keeps me tickin! :bouncy:

After I get caught up.......I will make you guys that like them another one so you can switch it up from time to time. I guess before I do that, I will work on making matching Avatars.