Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hi - It's Good To Be Here! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7926)

HometownGal 06-14-2006 03:52 PM

Hi - It's Good To Be Here!

Hi everyone. I've been reading Steelers Fever for several months now and have really enjoyed some of the great football discussions, so I decided to get off of my doopa and join! I had been searching for a forum where Steelers football is top priority and I think I've definitely found the right place! :smile:

I reside in the Burgh and have been a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan since the wee age of 4. My Dad took both my brother and I to many games, as he had season tickets, but when he got up in years, he transferred them to me. I attended all of the home games in the 80's and 90's and regrettably, gave up my tickets when Heinz Field was built. I have also attended some Steelers away games in various venues and stand beside our Steelers win or lose. I am darned proud to call myself a Steelers fan!

I look forward to engaging in discussions with all of you! It's a pleasure to be here. :cool:

Suitanim 06-14-2006 07:01 PM

Re: Hi - It's Good To Be Here!

Well, Hometown, let me be the very first to formally welcome you to the friendliest Steelers board anywhere. Although it's beyond my personal control, we seem to be "Experiencing some technical difficulties".

Please be patient...once we have this problem resolved, make sure you have your seatbelt buckled and have secured all your personal belongings....it can be a wild ride!

Prosdo 06-14-2006 07:03 PM

Welcome to SF!

Ohio Steeler 06-14-2006 09:41 PM

welcome to the best place on the net

Lyn 06-15-2006 12:02 AM

Welcome, Hometown enjoy SF:)

shimmysteelerfan 06-15-2006 01:37 AM

welcome this place is the best on the net!!!

MattsMe 06-15-2006 04:17 AM

Welcome aboard.

lamberts-lost-tooth 06-15-2006 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal
Hi everyone. I've been reading Steelers Fever for several months now and have really enjoyed some of the great football discussions, so I decided to get off of my doopa and join! I had been searching for a forum where Steelers football is top priority and I think I've definitely found the right place! :smile:

I reside in the Burgh and have been a diehard Pittsburgh Steelers fan since the wee age of 4. My Dad took both my brother and I to many games, as he had season tickets, but when he got up in years, he transferred them to me. I attended all of the home games in the 80's and 90's and regrettably, gave up my tickets when Heinz Field was built. I have also attended some Steelers away games in various venues and stand beside our Steelers win or lose. I am darned proud to call myself a Steelers fan!

I look forward to engaging in discussions with all of you! It's a pleasure to be here. :cool:

From coast to coast...........WELCOME!!!

HburgXL06 06-15-2006 01:19 PM

Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up!

BuFu

HometownGal 06-15-2006 02:09 PM

Many thanks for the welcomes. It is very much appreciated. :smile:

I've been having a bit of trouble posting, as the board seems a little slow. I'm anxious to get into the football forums and get into some good discussion. I'm still doing a little bit of reading prior to jumping in to get a feel for the board and the topics. The Admins and Mods have done a great job here, no doubt about it. :bouncy: