Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Hate that Ravens fans have for the Steelers!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=79427)

kennygee90 11-07-2011 12:18 PM

Hate that Ravens fans have for the Steelers!!!

im a ravens fan and i wanna say that was one hell of a game..People in baltimore still can't believe what they saw from Joe flacco last nite even though he's done that against other teams, it felt good havin a last minute touch down drive against the steelers. i dont think yall know how much we ravens fans HATE the steelers!! I have a hatred for the steelers like no other and also RESPECT but you've beaten us so many times on game winning drives by Ben so inflicting the same kind of pain in you feels good. The steelers have beaten us twice in the playoffs the past 3 years where we could've ended up in the superbowl and im hoping this is the year Joe Flacco grows up just like Jordan against the pistons and finally gets the monkey off his back..Im hoping for one last rematch with the steelers and whoop em in our own house just so you steelers fans can feel the same pain we've been feeling..Im wondering do you steelers fans hate us as much as we hate you??

StainlessStill 11-07-2011 12:22 PM

Re: Hate that Ravens fans have for the Steelers!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kennygee90 (Post 960765)
im a ravens fan and i wanna say that was one hell of a game..People in baltimore still can't believe what they saw from Joe flacco last nite even though he's done that against other teams, it felt good havin a last minute touch down drive against the steelers. i dont think yall know how much we ravens fans HATE the steelers!! I have a hatred for the steelers like no other and also RESPECT but you've beaten us so many times on game winning drives by Ben so inflicting the same kind of pain in you feels good. The steelers have beaten us twice in the playoffs the past 3 years where we could've ended up in the superbowl and im hoping this is the year Joe Flacco grows up just like Jordan against the pistons and finally gets the monkey off his back..Im hoping for one last rematch with the steelers and whoop em in our own house just so you steelers fans can feel the same pain we've been feeling..Im wondering do you steelers fans hate us as much as we hate you??

Keep pouring Gatorade on your head coach in mid-season. We'll find your ass's in January.

4098 11-07-2011 12:30 PM

Well you beat us........but as far as hate....I can only speak for myself, I have hated your team since they were the original Cleveland Browns. They were nasty then and no different now.

mizzouristeeler 11-07-2011 12:32 PM

Maybe we will pour it on tomlin if we beat the bengals. I mean it will be our first division win. That's as big as a playoff win right?

StainlessStill 11-07-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzouristeeler (Post 960776)
Maybe we will pour it on tomlin if we beat the bengals. I mean it will be our first division win. That's as big as a playoff win right?

We should have poured our Gatorade on Cowher against N.E in '04 when we beat the undefeated Pats. Who cares about the AFC Champ game, we got their ass's in mid-season!

Fire Arians 11-07-2011 12:37 PM

i just hate ray lewis and suggs

casteeler 11-07-2011 12:38 PM

Joe Flacco is hot and cold but don't forget Ratbirds fan, Flacco drove 92 yards against a garbage secondary with little help from Troy

SoCalFan 11-07-2011 12:39 PM

My answer is YES,I F**KING HATE YOU GUYS!!! As for the win,come on,deep down inside you know the Steelers lost that game more than the rats won it!Oh yea,we were not even at full strength!See you in the playoffs so we can yet again,YES you got it,KILL your SB hopes!!!

StainlessStill 11-07-2011 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by casteeler (Post 960781)
Joe Flacco is hot and cold but don't forget Ratbirds fan, Flacco drove 92 yards against a garbage secondary with little help from Troy

What I noticed about Flacco is he relies on the deep, one on one ball too much. Not for the completion, but for the flag. Every time I've seen the desperation throw, the refs throw the flag every time. It's quite funny Smith even admitted he nudeged Gay to make "separation" to get open. Those should have been off-set penalties, re-do down. But it wasn't. Just like a helmet to helmet wasn't a PF on Hines Ward.

tanda10506 11-07-2011 12:42 PM

Yes, I have that same hatred. Flacco played well against us, then again the defense was absolute garbage too, he still has one of the lowest completion percentages in football and will not carry you to a SB. These 2 games against us he has showed up, but he's been bad in the past and he's been bad against low level teams this year.