Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 10 Picks (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=79681)

Brett Cottrell 11-12-2011 10:36 PM

Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 10 Picks

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-px6u1lc928...eelers+Dog.jpg

If he could bet, I'd be broke. If he could grow a Keisel beard, he'd be a canine God.

http://brettcottrell.blogspot.com/20...-10-picks.html

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Ryan Clark, you keep doing what you do. Roger Goodell needs to go fishing with Fredo. Bad week to be a Bengal, but then, it always is. Steelers win big.

Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
This pick is late. Better late than pregnant. And better anything or anybody than Norv Turner.

Tennessee Titans at Carolina Panthers
Tennessee and Carolina? In what? A hillbilly bowl? Fans of the winning team will receive a complimentary banjo and picture of Ned Beatty.

Houston Texans at Tampa Bay BuccaneersIf we sell Texas to China, we can get rid of our debt AND Texas at the same time! Write your member of Congress today. Buccaneers by 10.

Washington Redskins at Miami Mahi Mahi
Mike Shanahanís face is so tense and tightly stretched itís beginning to look like Jerry Jonesí reconstructed nightmare. Thatís bad company. The Fish by 3.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
If this game is televised in your viewing area, shoot your television. Colts will win, and the only happy person will be Jim Caldwell.

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
Tim-Timminy Tim-Timminy Tim Tim, Teree! Tim Tebowís your qb and thatís just scary!
Chiefs by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys
Watching Dallas suck so badly is as good as eating twenty-seven pounds of liver. Maybe better. Bills by 10.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
If I can ever catch a Falcon, Iíll tear off its feathers and eat its tasty meat. Saintís probably donít taste good Ė well, at least without sinner-gravy. Saints by 7.

St. Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns
Which is greater: the number of wins the Browns will get this year or the pounds of krill in Mike Holmgrenís mustache? Rams by 8.

Baltimore Ravens at Seattle Seahawks
I hate the Ravens, but I hate Pete Carrollís hair more. Ravens by 7.

New York Giants at San Francisco Forty-Niners
If Harbaugh gets lippy after his team loses, Coughlin will smack him back to Stanford. Giants by 5.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Donkey Kong Suh and Brian Urlacher. Thatís good football. They could be Steelers. Iím just saying. Bears by 5.

New England Patriots at New York Jets
Romeo, oh Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo! When you return, bring the defense with you. Jets in a laugher.

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
The Packers beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl, so that makes me hate them. But, Iím not stupid. Packers by 10.

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles
I shared a kennel at the Washington Area Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Cardinals by 456,000.

Bayz101 11-12-2011 11:51 PM

Re: Tico the Steeler Dog's Week 10 Picks

If Tico has his way, the Eagles won't be productive this year. So far, he's had his way.

casteeler 11-13-2011 01:02 AM

Another great article, but why all the hate Micheal Vicks way?..... Oh that's right is the most overrated player in NFL history AND he murders dogs, why did Goodell allow your sorry a** back in the league?

Steeler4life1972 11-13-2011 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brett Cottrell (Post 961804)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-px6u1lc928...eelers+Dog.jpg

If he could bet, I'd be broke. If he could grow a Keisel beard, he'd be a canine God.

http://brettcottrell.blogspot.com/20...-10-picks.html

Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals
Ryan Clark, you keep doing what you do. Roger Goodell needs to go fishing with Fredo. Bad week to be a Bengal, but then, it always is. Steelers win big.

Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers
This pick is late. Better late than pregnant. And better anything or anybody than Norv Turner.

Tennessee Titans at Carolina Panthers
Tennessee and Carolina? In what? A hillbilly bowl? Fans of the winning team will receive a complimentary banjo and picture of Ned Beatty.

Houston Texans at Tampa Bay BuccaneersIf we sell Texas to China, we can get rid of our debt AND Texas at the same time! Write your member of Congress today. Buccaneers by 10.

Washington Redskins at Miami Mahi Mahi
Mike Shanahanís face is so tense and tightly stretched itís beginning to look like Jerry Jonesí reconstructed nightmare. Thatís bad company. The Fish by 3.

Jacksonville Jaguars at Indianapolis Colts
If this game is televised in your viewing area, shoot your television. Colts will win, and the only happy person will be Jim Caldwell.

Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
Tim-Timminy Tim-Timminy Tim Tim, Teree! Tim Tebowís your qb and thatís just scary!
Chiefs by 10.

Buffalo Bills at Dallas Cowboys
Watching Dallas suck so badly is as good as eating twenty-seven pounds of liver. Maybe better. Bills by 10.

New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons
If I can ever catch a Falcon, Iíll tear off its feathers and eat its tasty meat. Saintís probably donít taste good Ė well, at least without sinner-gravy. Saints by 7.

St. Louis Rams at Cleveland Browns
Which is greater: the number of wins the Browns will get this year or the pounds of krill in Mike Holmgrenís mustache? Rams by 8.

Baltimore Ravens at Seattle Seahawks
I hate the Ravens, but I hate Pete Carrollís hair more. Ravens by 7.

New York Giants at San Francisco Forty-Niners
If Harbaugh gets lippy after his team loses, Coughlin will smack him back to Stanford. Giants by 5.

Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
Donkey Kong Suh and Brian Urlacher. Thatís good football. They could be Steelers. Iím just saying. Bears by 5.

New England Patriots at New York Jets
Romeo, oh Romeo! Wherefore art thou, Romeo! When you return, bring the defense with you. Jets in a laugher.

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers
The Packers beat the Steelers in the Super Bowl, so that makes me hate them. But, Iím not stupid. Packers by 10.

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles
I shared a kennel at the Washington Area Rescue League with some of Mike Vickís dogs. Cardinals by 456,000.

awesome!!! love the dog...i had 2 labs...best breed ever and good football analysts!!!

Brett Cottrell 11-13-2011 09:25 AM

I don't know if he's a good football analyst, but he is a fun one.