Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Getting my wisdom teeth pulled (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=798)

RoethlisBURGHer 05-24-2005 09:54 PM

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled

Hey guys I am having my wisdom teeth pulled on Friday morning.Just send out some prayers that everything'll be good and I won't be in too much pain afterwards.Thanks a ton.

Prosdo 05-24-2005 11:12 PM

Re: Getting my wisdom teeth pulled

I hope all goes well with it.

bigbensgirl7 05-24-2005 11:47 PM

Good luck with that...you should be ok though. I had 2 of mine pulled when I was pregnant, and all I could take was Tylonol 3 :o but it wasn't as bad as I thought!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 05-25-2005 01:10 AM

They're gonna knock you out for the procedure right? You'll be good to go.. just remember, vicadin !!! :D You wont feel a thing! :dancing: :crazy01:

steelersgirl86 05-25-2005 06:02 AM

Are you getting knocked out? :ididwhat: if so you will be fine...I didnt even remember how I got home... :hunch: if not that is okay also...I had it that way also and a little sore but nothing bad I only took advil. But luckily if I am correct the guy we went to I think clevestinks said is a steelers fan...so that is why it was painless....You will be drooling afterwards.... :drool:

good luck you will be fine...

RoethlisBURGHer 05-25-2005 11:48 AM

Yeah,they are knocking me out.Thing is that my brother had this done a few months ago and he was out of school for a week because the pain meds gave him horrible headaches and all this stuff.So hopefully I end up in a better boat than Mike did.

steelersgirl86 05-25-2005 11:51 AM

I am sure you will....good luck again though :injured:

clevestinks 05-25-2005 06:02 PM

Ouch! remember rule No.1 if they say take 2, that really means take 4.
If they say no alcohol, that means a shot of Jim Beam , swishes around and down, plus the 4 , oh yah.

Really though, your a Steelers fan, Tough as Steel. Don`t let your dentist know who you like. I did luck out and found a Steelers oral surgeon here in Lake County Ohio. Talk about hook ups. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 05-25-2005 06:05 PM

Dentists scare me to death, man I hate going there. Even a cleaning makes me nervous! :cya:

clevestinks 05-25-2005 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
Dentists scare me to death, man I hate going there. Even a cleaning makes me nervous! :cya:

Couldn`t agree more!