Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Gotta love John Harbaugh: (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=79951)

Drizztbob 11-17-2011 08:00 PM

Gotta love John Harbaugh:

Video Here

Again...idiot.

tony hipchest 11-18-2011 01:13 AM

Re: Gotta love John Harbaugh:

he sounds like someone shoved a football up his ass.

ricardisimo 11-18-2011 03:23 AM

Futbol... you bet.

Big Daddy Beast 11-18-2011 10:26 AM

I laughed at the most recent comment under the video: "he said football more times than ray rice got to touch it"

Technically more times than he rushed it since Ray did have 8 receptions, but I get the drift.

GMU Steeler 11-18-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Beast (Post 963471)
I laughed at the most recent comment under the video: "he said football more times than ray rice got to touch it"

Technically more times than he rushed it since Ray did have 8 receptions, but I get the drift.

Yeah I chuckled at that. Harbaugh's such a tool. Something about that guy that just annoys me.

steelax04 11-18-2011 12:41 PM

"Tie the psychology together on that for me..."

I think that was my favorite line.

stb_steeler 11-18-2011 01:15 PM

Can i get a FOOTBALL......Amen!

tony hipchest 11-18-2011 03:03 PM

this from him speaking to the media today-

Ravens coach John Harbaugh did not rule out Lewis against the Bengals when addressing reporters Friday.

"The thing about Ray, is Ray is Ray," Harbaugh said. "You can't count Ray out. ... Ray may not go, he may go. The Bengals will have to prepare for him either way."

Harbaugh indicated Lewis will be a game-time decision.

what a repeat offender ray asshole moron ray. hes gotta be close to being the biggest ray annoying douchebag ray in the entire league. maybe a tie with him ray and ochosinko ray.

hooray!

stb_steeler 11-18-2011 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 963488)
this from him speaking to the media today-

Ravens coach John Harbaugh did not rule out Lewis against the Bengals when addressing reporters Friday.

"The thing about Ray, is Ray is Ray," Harbaugh said. "You can't count Ray out. ... Ray may not go, he may go. The Bengals will have to prepare for him either way."

Harbaugh indicated Lewis will be a game-time decision.

what a repeat offender ray asshole moron ray. hes gotta be close to being the biggest ray annoying douchebag ray in the entire league. maybe a tie with him ray and ochosinko ray.

hooray!

Hardball is just trying to fake out the Bungles... that shit never works!

Drizztbob 11-18-2011 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMU Steeler (Post 963475)
Something about that guy that just annoys me.

I agree. Something about him that rubs me the wrong way. And it's not just cause he is the coach of the Ratbirds, it's something on a human level that I just find him annoying. :noidea: