Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A little Q & A! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=811)

Steelersfan 05-26-2005 02:00 AM

A little Q & A!

Hello all you Steeler fans! This is just a thread that is for fun and to get peoples opinions.
Basically, I'll start by asking a question. Someone else can answer it and then ask there own, etc. I posted this in the NFL section so we can ask any NFL question. Have fun and I hope you all enjoy it! Please only post your answer and then your question. This will keep thread going smooth.

The patriots will repeat as SB champs this year?

clevestinks 05-26-2005 05:13 AM

Re: A little Q & A!

Quote:

The patriots will repeat as SB champs this year?

Huh! No,no, no. There is only one Superbowl winner a year, we will win the Lombardi this year. It is Detroit or bust. The Pats had thier run. It was a good one, buts its OVER. There is a new sherriff in town , The Pittsburgh Steelers.

My question?

Will big Ben be the Steelers MVP this year?

bigbensgirl7 05-26-2005 09:23 AM

I say "yes" but he will have a lot of competition this year. However, if he has the season I'm predicting, he will lead us to the promise land...I see nothing less than the SB ring this year.

My ?

We know who is going to be representing the AFC in the SB...but who will we be playing agaisnt when we go to Detroit???

(this is a pretty cool thread...good thinking Steelersfan :cool:

ironcitychef 05-26-2005 10:33 AM

Due to overall talent still left and the fact that some trendy teams still might only win 5 out of 10 against them, I still give the nod to the Eagles. They are like Buffalo a few years ago. You gotta like your odds with them getting pretty far. Also can't choose Detroit cause no one has played in their home stadium. All PA battle for the Lombardi!

What about the down side? Which playoff team from last year will not make it back to post sesaon play and why?

RoethlisBURGHer 05-26-2005 12:15 PM

The Broncos won't make the playoffs.They are too inconsistant and you have the fact that they have to compete with KC and oakland for a WC sport,plus other teams froma round the league (Chargers win the West).

BlitzburghRockCity 05-26-2005 05:22 PM

u didnt ask the next question Roth.. but thats ok, I'll continue with one..

Who will be the Steelers leading rusher this season ?

JerseySTEEL 05-26-2005 05:57 PM

Duce
1,350 yards 7 td's.. hehe

Who will be the starting Cb's? will Mcfadden jump to a starting job?

ironcitychef 05-26-2005 07:34 PM

Deshea and Ricardo. McFadden gets playing time, but we want him to just be like Troy in his first year. Fly around and make hits...ahem I mean "plays"
:injured:

Who will be the surprise player in training camp and who will be the surprise roster cut?

Ironman 05-26-2005 07:35 PM

Townsend and Williams will start at the beginning of the year. McFadden is 1 year away.

Which draft picks will not make the team?

Damn, Ironcitychef... we postedat the same time :)

Ironman 05-26-2005 07:42 PM

Surprise player: Zamir Cobb
Surprise cut: Lee Mays

Which draft picks won't make the team?