Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   For the Ravens fans gawking in here (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=81217)

jtbsteeler 12-13-2011 04:52 PM

For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Prepare to concede the division this weekend. We'll beat the 9ers with some inspired football this Monday night.

:tt04::tt04::tt04:

StainlessStill 12-13-2011 05:44 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Hah! You beat me to it jtb. Knowing that the Raturd message board (24X7) would be puffing their nipples out of their feathers over the Harrison suspension, I decided to peek in. In great suspense, they did not let me down. They have multiple threads with the Steelers on their mind. The Harrison hit. The Harrison suspension. The Ben ankle injury.

It's feels great to know that we are still heavily on their minds, like we should be, even though you would of never thought it after the overzealous and powerful emotions after the sweep after they talked as if they were done with us and flicked us to the side.

They know how dangerous we are and we WILL see them again and I can't wait, regardless of who has homefield advantage! TAKE IT, Ratbirds! Would love to break your heart and stuff it straight up your ass just like the Colts did in 2006!

http://www.joncouture.com/DivFan01.jpg

Welcome and see you purple fairy's soon! Until then, keep having us on your mind. We know you can't help yourselves.:tt04:

RatbirdExtreme 12-13-2011 09:18 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 969999)
Hah! You beat me to it jtb. Knowing that the Raturd message board (24X7) would be puffing their nipples out of their feathers over the Harrison suspension, I decided to peek in. In great suspense, they did not let me down. They have multiple threads with the Steelers on their mind. The Harrison hit. The Harrison suspension. The Ben ankle injury.

It's feels great to know that we are still heavily on their minds, like we should be, even though you would of never thought it after the overzealous and powerful emotions after the sweep after they talked as if they were done with us and flicked us to the side.

They know how dangerous we are and we WILL see them again and I can't wait, regardless of who has homefield advantage! TAKE IT, Ratbirds! Would love to break your heart and stuff it straight up your ass just like the Colts did in 2006!


Welcome and see you purple fairy's soon! Until then, keep having us on your mind. We know you can't help yourselves.:tt04:

Ummmmmm, you do realize " I checked out their website to make sure they are worried about us" is mildly hypocritical, don't you ? Just sayin' :wave:

Boomer 12-13-2011 09:43 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RatbirdExtreme (Post 970127)
Ummmmmm, you do realize " I checked out their website to make sure they are worried about us" is mildly hypocritical, don't you ? Just sayin' :wave:

Just checking it out is one thing. Posting on it all the time is another...yeah we're looking at all the ratturd fans.

StainlessStill 12-13-2011 09:51 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by RatbirdExtreme (Post 970127)
Ummmmmm, you do realize " I checked out their website to make sure they are worried about us" is mildly hypocritical, don't you ? Just sayin' :wave:

Thank your own Raturd fans for that. All we see on our boards is Ravens fans coming out of the woodwork (there are multiple here that seem to chime in their big mouth's when they rarely did anytime else. I guess that's what bragging rights will do to a tortured fanbase. Oh look at that, you being one of them.)

Even on Facebook with Steelers communities, Raturd fans can't keep their nose out of there so thank your own annoying and obsessed fanbase for people like me taking a peak in how obsessed you are with us.

Hell, we are looking up to YOU in the division but lack the kind of conversations about the Ravens that you do about us. I find it quite entertaining. Oh yeah, Ravens 24X7 banned me from Week 1 for being civil but labeled it "trolling." You're lucky we're gutsy here and allow you to even post.

BleedPurple 12-14-2011 09:31 AM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 969999)
Hah! You beat me to it jtb. Knowing that the Raturd message board (24X7) would be puffing their nipples out of their feathers over the Harrison suspension, I decided to peek in. In great suspense, they did not let me down. They have multiple threads with the Steelers on their mind. The Harrison hit. The Harrison suspension. The Ben ankle injury.

It's feels great to know that we are still heavily on their minds, like we should be, even though you would of never thought it after the overzealous and powerful emotions after the sweep after they talked as if they were done with us and flicked us to the side.

They know how dangerous we are and we WILL see them again and I can't wait, regardless of who has homefield advantage! TAKE IT, Ratbirds! Would love to break your heart and stuff it straight up your ass just like the Colts did in 2006!

http://www.joncouture.com/DivFan01.jpg

Welcome and see you purple fairy's soon! Until then, keep having us on your mind. We know you can't help yourselves.:tt04:

Considering you are posting in one of the SEVERAL ravens threads on your steelers board, this is ironic in the most hilarious way. Thanks for the laugh.

jtbsteeler 12-14-2011 09:39 AM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
I got banned from the Bmoresun board and consider it a badge of honor. If they lose Sunday night get your popcorn and beer on deck. Those message boards will be so freakin entertaining. Bmore fans wont go to work Monday night because they want to keep an eye on us. Knowing full well we wont lose to the Rams and Browns.

Bayz101 12-17-2011 02:54 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 970231)
Considering you are posting in one of the SEVERAL ravens threads on your steelers board, this is ironic in the most hilarious way. Thanks for the laugh.

We won't hear from you much on Sunday. You guys WILL lose, and we WILL win. Only way we'll see you in hear is if your complaining about bad calls or something. See ya in January!

tenn1968 12-17-2011 07:15 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Sorry but the odds are greater that the Steelers lose to the 49ers than the Ravens losing to San Diego. Your team is old and banged up and you have already reached your high water mark of the season.

Sixburgher 12-17-2011 07:53 PM

Re: For the Ravens fans gawking in here
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tenn1968 (Post 971035)
Sorry but the odds are greater that the Steelers lose to the 49ers than the Ravens losing to San Diego.

Based on what? The turds the Ravens laid on the road in Jacksonville and Seattle earlier this year or the fact that the Steelers have a winning road record?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum