Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   James Harrison's thoughts (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=81425)

Bayz101 12-16-2011 01:22 PM

James Harrison's thoughts

"17 games,1000+ snaps, 100+ tackles, 12+sacks and 2 forces fumbles since my last incident and I get a suspension for a football play!"

Posted on Facebook earlier. He's frustrated, as he should be.

rich4eagle 12-16-2011 01:50 PM

Re: James Harrison's thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 970762)
"17 games,1000+ snaps, 100+ tackles, 12+sacks and 2 forces fumbles since my last incident and I get a suspension for a football play!"

Posted on Facebook earlier. He's frustrated, as he should be.

James Harrison your the man, thank you so much, now lets play pansy for money football in the NFLP ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Natiional Football League Pussies:tt04:

GMU Steeler 12-16-2011 02:03 PM

Well I'm hoping he comes back pissed and plays hard as hell.

Opt2loc 12-16-2011 02:21 PM

He got the suspension because of his rep.

Fire Arians 12-16-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opt2loc (Post 970778)
He got the suspension because of his rep.

and his mouth got him into trouble. those comments about goodell in the offseason probably made him just wait for the slightest screw-up from james before dropping the hammer down.

unfair treatment maybe a little, but it's life. you can't talk crap about the boss and expect any leeway if you screw up on the job in the future.

Curtain_of_Steel 12-16-2011 02:45 PM

His mouth didnt help, his coaches mouth didnt help and the silence from the pansy in the front office didn't help.

James makes a huge point in the stats. So is he forever branded a repeat offender or is there a snap count a tackle count where that goes away?

Dam good point James!

To bad all but one team objected to the commissioners power in this regard. Well one team of players because I"m sure ownership took Goodells side in the vote.

BengalDestroyer 12-16-2011 02:49 PM

His mouth never helps him. Comeback furious Silverback:tt04:

Steelersfan87 12-16-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel (Post 970783)
His mouth didnt help, his coaches mouth didnt help and the silence from the pansy in the front office didn't help.

James makes a huge point in the stats. So is he forever branded a repeat offender or is there a snap count a tackle count where that goes away?

Dam good point James!

To bad all but one team objected to the commissioners power in this regard. Well one team of players because I"m sure ownership took Goodells side in the vote.

It's 3 years.

Stu Pidasso 12-16-2011 03:37 PM

The ONLY good thing about James not playing this week? We're 4-0 without him in the lineup...

TRH 12-16-2011 05:36 PM

I understand the "mouth" thing doesn't help him with these things..............but man, what are men supposed to do? Just zip their mouth shut like some kind of minion and be censored? I understand him being frustrated and talking. The dictatorship @ the league office wants all yes men and nobody that talks anymore.