Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hello Steeler fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=81663)

GBpack2010 12-19-2011 06:43 PM

Hello Steeler fans

Packer fan here hoping you guys take down the Niners for us to help us get HFA. Hope to see ya in the super bowl if we can get there. You might have a better chance then us right now with injuries piling up on our O line. I wish you guys the best going forward from now tell the super bowl unless you play us.

Atlanta Dan 12-19-2011 06:47 PM

Re: Hello Steeler fans

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBpack2010 (Post 971920)
Packer fan here hoping you guys take down the Niners for us to help us get HFA. Hope to see ya in the super bowl if we can get there. You might have a better chance then us right now with injuries piling up on our O line. I wish you guys the best going forward from now tell the super bowl unless you play us.

:drink:

Packers came up empty yesterday but I still like their chances against the Saints at Lambeau in January

GBpack2010 12-19-2011 06:51 PM

Hope you guys have no hard feelings from last season. Pittsburgh is a classy team with great passionate fans that live and die for their team. Hope you knock off the Pats and Denver if you play them.

harrison'samonster 12-19-2011 06:54 PM

oh we'll always have hard feelings. I'll bet it's been a great year for you!

I don't think the Packers need any help. Looks like the NFC Playoffs are going to go through Lambeau field.

I hope we get a good rematch this year.

warddj86 12-19-2011 07:05 PM

Never. Green Bay and Pittsburgh are the two most respectable organizations in the NFL.

Sixburgher 12-19-2011 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBpack2010 (Post 971928)
Hope you guys have no hard feelings from last season.

Nope. The Packers completely deserved that game. The loss stung, though.

GBpack2010 12-19-2011 07:12 PM

Don't hold any hard feelings guys. Reason I am saying this is you got 6 super bowl titles and we have 4. You guys gave a valiant effort last season against us and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Your qb is the toughest SOB in the league right now and I hope he heals up. That guy is something else. Rodgers would probably be out tonight had that happened to him. Keep up the great work this year guys.

GBpack2010 12-19-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixburgher (Post 971934)
Nope. The Packers completely deserved that game. The loss stung, though.

Know how you feel man. When we lost to the Giants in the NFC Championship game in 2007 that one hurt as bad.

Fire Arians 12-19-2011 07:20 PM

no hard feelings, but i enjoyed watching you guys lose to kansas city yesterday, i won't lie about that

GBpack2010 12-19-2011 08:17 PM

I know. Nobody likes somebody when your that good.