Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Leaping???? Really... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=81703)

NateDog07V 12-19-2011 11:59 PM

Leaping???? Really...

So apparently one of the refs bet the house on the under and paid off some idiot to sabotage a few transformers and then decided to call a "leaping" penalty to make it a three score game..... well part of that might be false but really... leaping???

stlrnhwk 12-20-2011 12:01 AM

Re: Leaping???? Really...

horrible call, makes it a 3 possession game.

NateDog07V 12-20-2011 12:09 AM

now a clear cut "chop block"..... i never complain about the refs but this is ridiculous

tanda10506 12-20-2011 12:14 AM

The worst officiating I have seen this year. Every year officiating gets worse and it will continue to until there are consequences for poor and obviously biased officiating.

ZoneBlitzer 12-20-2011 12:18 AM

Ah what's the difference. The O couldn't do diddly squat.

Curtain_of_Steel 12-20-2011 12:20 AM

Refs were horrendous.

Doesnt give us an excuse for playing like sh!t though.

Oline was the worst I have ever seen an oline play.

Steel_Bus_24 12-20-2011 12:23 AM

I was just going to accept this loss and move on, but that F***ing flag just sent me into a profanity filled rant that I was well on my way to avoiding

Im not taking anything away from the 9ers, they exploited our injuries and made us play on their terms...and deserved the win

but that f***ing call by the refs was the epitome of suck, and is why Steelers fans bitch about BS like that......only difference is the media/Goodell make us out to be thugs/babies when we call them on the crap their shoveling

Bayz101 12-20-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer (Post 972672)
Ah what's the difference. The O couldn't do diddly squat.

Greatest post today. Absolutely 100% right.

TRH 12-20-2011 12:41 AM

The ref's are findng new ways to try and keep us down.
You can't tell me.....even if your'e a Ravens or Browns fan lurking in here.....that penalty gets called on ANY team in the NFL. No way.
Its as if they were reading obsure passages in the book to throw at us. That was outrageous. Hell, why didn't we just let them play 12 while we played 11?

JCPsteelers 12-20-2011 02:12 AM

what the hell were the officials calling those chop blocks. Both teams got a chop block call that were jokes. Where do they find these officials?