Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How many dinks and dunks and quick slants? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=81713)

Curtain_of_Steel 12-19-2011 11:42 PM

How many dinks and dunks and quick slants?

Do the 49ers have to throw before we play closer than 10 yards off the line?
The entie game we played loose. First half as usual we made a POS QB look like a great QB. Piss poor coverage the entire game.

Than we listen to Gruden who praises every single player as being great. Not one bad player in the NFL, lol

stb_steeler 12-19-2011 11:43 PM

Re: How many dinks and dunks and quick slants?

We got our ass's handed to us....End of story!

jjpro11 12-19-2011 11:45 PM

they can stop Brady and their offense, but not the 49ers? amazing.

TRH 12-19-2011 11:47 PM

they just copied what the Packers did to us last year to beat us. It wasn't rocket science. We should have countered it immediately.
Coaching tonight = F (1st F i've given them in a long, long time.....there's been some D's, but this was an F)

Steelerfreak58 12-19-2011 11:48 PM

2 times this year they have been flat out beaten one was tonight and the other the very first game against the Ravens. Ben should have sat out this game. I love his competitive nature but his throws were just off and it hurt the team.

This team does not adjust at Half-time for shit. All year long they have come out of the half and consistently played poorly. Once again way too many times Ben looked to throw deep against a fast pass rushing team.

ggoldman 12-19-2011 11:50 PM

our O-line needed to step up with Pouncey out, and Ben hurt, and they didn't

stb_steeler 12-19-2011 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 972787)
they just copied what the Packers did to us last year to beat us. It wasn't rocket science. We should have countered it immediately.
Coaching tonight = F (1st F i've given them in a long, long time.....there's been some D's, but this was an F)

Exactly..they were patient with the use of their Defense..

ZoneBlitzer 12-19-2011 11:51 PM

Offensive turnovers was the undoing of this team.

Steelerfreak58 12-19-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggoldman (Post 972795)
our O-line needed to step up with Pouncey out, and Ben hurt, and they didn't

They held their own until we lost the run game. Then when it was obvious we had to pass they had them.

defence 12-19-2011 11:56 PM

Well im going to say it!! I think its time for change on the defence side of the ball!! Coaching; schemes whatever!! 3 4 defences are built around there linebackers and right now all we have is harrison; who is i think 34 and woodley who is hurt!! timmons has shit the bed all year and farrior is old!!! Woirlds; please to all those that think he is going to be good!! maybe its time to think of going to a 4 3 and draft or sign some press corners!!