Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Gamer Chat (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   NFL Head Coach (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8219)

SteelerDan43 06-23-2006 04:32 PM

NFL Head Coach

Has anyone played it yet? I dont have a playstation 2 but I think I might get it and play it at my brother's place, is it worth it??

Ambridge 06-23-2006 04:38 PM

Re: NFL Head Coach

I was wondering the same thing.
My son has the playstation system but I was wondering if it was any good as well before I go and buy it.

Is the game available for the PC.

BlackNGold203 06-23-2006 04:38 PM

Im getting a copy for the PC tonight......

PS2..Xbox...and PC

Ambridge 06-23-2006 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203
Im getting a copy for the PC tonight......

PS2..Xbox...and PC

Cool there's a PC version.

Hey BNG203!!

Post back later and let us know what you think of the game.

BlackNGold203 06-23-2006 05:04 PM

Will do..will prolly be later tonight......:chug:

CantStop85 06-23-2006 08:50 PM

I'm pretty excited about this game...I like to play franchise in Madden but I simulate most of the games so I'm more into the coaching aspect. I hope this game isn't as much of a let-down as superstar mode was.

BlackNGold203 06-24-2006 08:18 AM

OK...installed NFL Head Coach for the PC.....

For those of you who have played Computer games....think "The Sims" meets "Madden NFL"

You can choose to either "Start a Career"...or "instant coach"...among other options....

I chose to start a career....it was rather cool...I interviewed with 5 teams...(I picked the Steelers as one of them)...I received 5 "job offers"....and I (LOL) of course chose the Steelers offer

I havent gone too far with it...but from what I can see...you interact with the owner...you interact with coaches and players...you manage the salary cap....examine the combines....participate in the draft...run a training camp...and eventually coach an entire season...

They seem to incorporate the entire head coaching experience...Im looking forward to going further with it and see how the game plays...from what I can see early on...its a "THUMBS UP"

EA Sports ..in my humble...have always put out outstanding sports sims...this one seems to do the franchise proud...

I'll post more as I move through the game

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 06-24-2006 04:10 PM

Is it out for the Xbox 360???

Blitzburgh55 06-26-2006 10:56 AM

Its not on 360

CantStop85 06-26-2006 09:04 PM

Sheesh...if you get this game, I hope you have a lot of free time on your hands. It'll take more than 20 hours to get through the offseason and preseason alone.