Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's your most prized Steeler item ? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=822)

BlitzburghRockCity 05-27-2005 11:19 PM

What's your most prized Steeler item ?

Signed jersey maybe, a football you had signed by some players, and autographed picture? Whats the most special piece of Steelers Stuff you have, that item that you'll never part with no matter how much money somebody offered you?

Steelersfan 05-28-2005 02:06 AM

Re: What's your most prized Steeler item ?

I picture of my then 6 month old son with his steelers outfit I bought him and me holding him with me steelers hat and Woodson jersey. Priceless to me.
Now I have to put up with my family trying to make him a Pats fan!

BlitzburghRockCity 05-28-2005 02:58 AM

dont let them turn him to the dark side.. be strong !! :D

Mine are; I have 2 signed helmets, 1 by jerome and the other by hines.. they signed them for me after the giants game last year. Also have a pic of jerome signing the exact helmet that he gave me! Not to mention my autographed hines 8x10.

but man, there are so many, but those are probably the biggest.

clevestinks 05-28-2005 06:00 AM

Wow pick one? Ouch. Like Steelerfan I also have some great Steelers shots of my daughter, especially with her posing with the Bus. This may take some time! :D

geran42o 05-28-2005 08:10 AM

Probably my Autographed Bettis and Staley Jerseys.

steelersgirl86 05-28-2005 08:26 AM

I would have to say my frame with Hines Ward's autograph that my brother got me....

clevestinks 05-28-2005 08:43 AM

Steelersgirl86. Because Hines signed it? Or because I gave it to you? :)

Ironman 05-28-2005 09:50 AM

I'm sort of a new Steelers fan... middle of the 6-10 season new... so I don't have any autographed items. I'll suck up and claim my membership to this forum as my prized Steelers possesion :bowdown: You guys are the best!

bigbensgirl7 05-28-2005 10:23 AM

I'm going to have to say, my Steelers hat that I got signed by ARE, Bettis, Porter, and Plax in Cincinnati when I met El's family and they took me down to meet him. It was great. I also have a pic of my son who was about 10 months old with a Roethlisberger jersey on and holding a Steeler football! (steelersfan-I have the same problem except all my friends joke that he's going to be a Bengals fan...what scares me is I don't want my son to be depressed EVERY year, but I know you can't grow up in my family and be anything but a Steelers fan...so I'm not worried about it!!!)

steelersgirl86 05-28-2005 01:33 PM

Clevestinks...I am going to have to say because it is Hines Ward....I am glad you gave it to me but that is NOT the reason it is my favorite..... :screwy:

My other brother got a Steelers credit and when you sign up for it you tell them your favorite player and he put Ward of course. Well today in the mail they sent him a autographed picture of Ward...how sweet is that...Did you get one of those Clevestinks? I know you got the card...I guess you get it after you make your first purchase..... :banana: