Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   sonoma 350- who to watch/ who will win? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8244)

tony hipchest 06-24-2006 06:55 PM

sonoma 350- who to watch/ who will win?

other than a strange of sequence pit strategy and caution, or a rained out race after midway this should easilly come down to those who qualified up front, bush, mcmurray, newman etc. the favorites gordon, stewart, johnson, kenseth, martin, and the road ringers, said, fellows, r. gordon. david gillilam makes his 1st cup start after winning in only 7th busch start. for him to just finish will be quite an accomplishment. my darkhorse will be biffle and jr. and schrader to possible squeak out a top 10.

1. kurt bush
2. t. stewart
3. r. newman
4. j. gordon
5. j. johnson
6. boris said

newman probably doesnt need to be on this list and should probably be replaced with r. gordon or, m. kenseth. i think all 3 of them will have a top 10 finish

Fire Haley 06-24-2006 08:35 PM

Re: sonoma 350- who to watch/ who will win?

1. Boris
2. Jeffy
3. Tony
4. JR
5. Bobblehead

tony hipchest 06-24-2006 08:51 PM

i took pruett and fellows in fantasy cause theyre gonna be in really decent cars. that was before i realized the ford boris was in was roush's 6th entry.

BB2W 06-25-2006 05:19 PM

I had Robbie going... :pissed:

tony hipchest 06-25-2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
I had Robbie going... :pissed:

i think i get assmove of the year award. i had gordon, fellows, b. labonte, and now stewart is blowing up with 18 laps to go.

i think i just took myself out of fantasy contention.

BB2W 06-25-2006 05:44 PM

That is rough... hopefully Stewart can make it to the end.

I had Jeff Gordon, Robbie Gordon, Kevin Harvick, and Boris Said going.

tony hipchest 06-25-2006 07:36 PM

horrible ending! and even worse fantasy racing picks. great run by t. labonte and h.o.f. racing (even though they're cowboys).

i notice it takes gordons engagement announcement to get back in victory lane. he must remember how much those alimony payments are.

and did brooke get God in the divorce settlement? i notice he no longer thanks Him in post race interviews.

SteelerzGirl 06-25-2006 08:01 PM

I took Jeffykins in fantasy. Woot! It's about time he came through for me. I wish Suit was here to revel in his victory. :smile: Congrats to Jeff on his engagement!

tony hipchest 06-25-2006 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
I took Jeffykins in fantasy. Woot! It's about time he came through for me. I wish Suit was here to revel in his victory. :smile: Congrats to Jeff on his engagement!

yes. congrats to jeffs future wife :smile: CHA-CHING!

SteelerzGirl 06-26-2006 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
yes. congrats to jeffs future wife :smile: CHA-CHING!

Yep, but I think his fiancee is a supermodel, isn't she? If so, I'm sure she has mucho bucks of her own, too. :smile: