Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Dallas Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8288)

Steelerfan93 06-26-2006 02:07 PM

Dallas Fans

so does anybody else have any Friends that No nothing about football and just love to make fun your team, well I do My Buddie well he likes Dallas has no clue about their history jesus he loves making fun of Pittsburgh so much that I asked him if he knew who the MVP was for the last super they played in against us, and the stupid ass did not no, But other then that this stupid ass just piss's me off so Screw Dallas fans that think their the American Homo team like Steelers in the 70's said they where just bunch of Dorks in Uniforms and all that got their ass kicked everytime they played us, so like told my Budde finally well we ar tied with Dallas and still have a much better history then the Cowboys everwill

HometownGal 06-26-2006 02:15 PM

Re: Dallas Fans

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelerfan93
so does anybody else have any Friends that No nothing about football and just love to make fun your team, well I do My Buddie well he likes Dallas has no clue about their history jesus he loves making fun of Pittsburgh so much that I asked him if he knew who the MVP was for the last super they played in against us, and the stupid ass did not no, But other then that this stupid ass just piss's me off so Screw Dallas fans that think their the American Homo team like Steelers in the 70's said they where just bunch of Dorks in Uniforms and all that got their ass kicked everytime they played us, so like told my Budde finally well we ar tied with Dallas and still have a much better history then the Cowboys everwill

Huh? Do you want to put that in English, please? :help:

section514 06-26-2006 02:26 PM

i second that

SteelersMongol 06-26-2006 02:54 PM

Quote:

Wow, one angry fan. :smile: And he is so mad, that we all got no clue what he's saying. LOL. :smile:

clevestinks 06-26-2006 03:15 PM

I have a co-worker in his fifties, from Teaxas, he truly bleeds Dallas Cowboys, knows the history, no everything about them. He does despise the Steelers, but we can hold some gfreat football talks! Props to Earl!

BlackNGold203 06-26-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

I wonder if your "buddie" only does this because you get all flustered when he does?

Naww..that couldnt be it....:dang:

HburgXL06 06-26-2006 04:05 PM

I understood it.....what does that say about me? I speak angry, frustrated fanspeak?

BuFu

PS: F*CK THE COWBOYS!!

nicesteel4life 06-26-2006 06:06 PM

Who VOTED Dallas America's Team. Read that book and it will help with amunnition to shoot your dam DULL-ASS friend down. I am Married to a DALLAS fan but she has to put up with 2 rooms of our house completely covered with Autographs and Memorabillia as well as the 2 boys room having it. She even goes to training camp with me...HAHAHAHA BUT...Smith was the shit in the day. OH GOD I Cant believe I just said that!

SteelCzar76 06-26-2006 08:00 PM

Steelers = "God's Team"

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the Black and Gold"

HburgXL06 06-26-2006 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicesteel4life
Who VOTED Dallas America's Team. Read that book and it will help with amunnition to shoot your dam DULL-ASS friend down. I am Married to a DALLAS fan but she has to put up with 2 rooms of our house completely covered with Autographs and Memorabillia as well as the 2 boys room having it. She even goes to training camp with me...HAHAHAHA BUT...Smith was the shit in the day. OH GOD I Cant believe I just said that!

What book? How did you get the disfortune of marryin a dallas fan.....I'm sorry man.

BuFu