Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Big Ben as good as he was? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8289)

dawson36 06-26-2006 02:14 PM

Big Ben as good as he was?

do you think Big Ben will be as good as he was in the 2005 - 2006 season? because of his jaw and shit like that

Black@Gold Forever32 06-26-2006 02:28 PM

Re: Big Ben as good as he was?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawson36
do you think Big Ben will be as good as he was in the 2005 - 2006 season? because of his jaw and shit like that

Not only will Ben be as good but he will be much better. Yea, Ben could have some set backs from his accident. But I'm sure he will be fine and I expect big things from Ben this year. I said before the accident that I really think if given the chances that Ben could break Terry Bradshaw's single season TD pass record of 28.

BlackNGold203 06-26-2006 02:32 PM

If anything...Im sure Ben will have a solid new outlook on his career...all reports before the accident were that he has an even BETTER command of the offense (scary, huh NFL?)...

Ben will be fine

SteelerFanInCA 06-26-2006 02:41 PM

I think Ben will have a great year. If you look at our schedule, we get a little break after the opener. After the opener we don't play until about 11 days later. Also, this might be the first year that we might be happy to see the bye week so early in the season. I believe we have the bye week in week 4.

clevestinks 06-26-2006 06:28 PM

Ben plays with his arm, feet , and heart. Some qb`s play with thier mouth and jaw, Ben doesn`t need to!

thejim 06-26-2006 06:31 PM

I don't see any reason he won't be ok. I'm sure it'll be a little sore at first, but hopefully he'll get enough preseason reps that he'll get that worked out before they start the season.

SteelCzar76 06-26-2006 06:55 PM

Ben's a WARRIOR,....he'll handle it in kind. Right now he's gettin over the "Damn i was Trippin" and "look at my f##KING face". But it will make him work harder for letting the Lord, himself, his Family, his Teamates, organization and fans down. Mistakes are just training,..they hurt,..but they make you STRONGER.

"Hail Caesar,...Hail the BLACK and Gold"

Steelersfan4life0655 06-26-2006 07:05 PM

I think he'll be better than he was last year in the regular season and even in the post season. You'll be hearing bout this guy for many years to come!

blackngoldbaby 06-28-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Ben plays with his arm, feet , and heart. Some qb`s play with thier mouth and jaw, Ben doesn`t need to!

U SAID IT!!:bouncy:he will be fine!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 06-28-2006 05:47 PM

Its Bens third year.
He didnt suffer from being a rookie
Didnt suffer from his 2nd year slup
And hes Only going to get better.....