Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ravens React To Steelers Loss (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=83246)

SteelerEmpire 01-09-2012 09:55 PM

Ravens React To Steelers Loss

Well, since theirs not much else to post about the Steelers now...

Article:

"It was priceless to see the look on their faces, Grubbs said about the Steelers"...

LINK: http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/201...steelers-loss/

SteelCurtain5643 01-09-2012 10:20 PM

Re: Ravens React To Steelers Loss

Yeah itll be priceless to see that **** Harbaughs face once his precious Ravens are eliminated too

TRH 01-09-2012 10:27 PM

..one thing about Browns fans and Ravens fans.

Its more important to them for the Steelers to lose......than for their own team to win. So they've already won their "super bowl"

jiminpa 01-09-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 982533)
..one thing about Browns fans and Ravens fans.

Its more important to them for the Steelers to lose......than for their own team to win. So they've already won their "super bowl"

The Browns never have anything else to look forward to, and Ravens never have much else to look forward to. Making it to the playoffs occasionally and Steelers losses are the best Ravens fans have to hope for since Woodson was doing his retirement tour with them. That and a few undeserved "not guilty" verdicts in the offseason.

StainlessStill 01-09-2012 11:02 PM

Lmao. Steelers on the brain, STILL. Just goes to show they can give two shits about their own-good and will always let the Steelers dictate their emotions no matter what. Be careful, Baltimore. Houston is not a team to take lightly! Here's hoping karma comes back around to these morons and Houston spanks the living shit out of them. Talk about priceless?

The most glaring thing that stuck out to me was this comment:

Quote:

“I’m kind of excited they lost,” Jones added. “I didn’t want to play them three times."
Those pussies KNOW they were scared to death to see us again. Too bad they have to see us twice again next season. Haha, douche's.

BleedPurple 01-09-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 982551)
Lmao. Steelers on the brain, STILL. Just goes to show they can give two shits about their own-good and will always let the Steelers dictate their emotions no matter what. Be careful, Baltimore. Houston is not a team to take lightly! Here's hoping karma comes back around to these morons and Houston spanks the living shit out of them. Talk about priceless?

The most glaring thing that stuck out to me was this comment:

Those pussies KNOW they were scared to death to see us again. Too bad they have to see us twice again next season. Haha, douche's.

That's respect, not fear. I have seen steelers say the same thing about facing us in the playoffs--they definitely did not want to come to bmore for the afc championship. It is a compliment to your team, moron.

BleedPurple 01-09-2012 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiminpa (Post 982545)
The Browns never have anything else to look forward to, and Ravens never have much else to look forward to. Making it to the playoffs occasionally and Steelers losses are the best Ravens fans have to hope for since Woodson was doing his retirement tour with them. That and a few undeserved "not guilty" verdicts in the offseason.

>last 4 years
>occasionally

Choose one.

tony hipchest 01-09-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 982560)
That's respect, not fear. I have seen steelers say the same thing about facing us in the playoffs--they definitely did not want to come to bmore for the afc championship. It is a compliment to your team, moron.

:toofunny:

the steelers were licking their chops.

and the "moron" comment was unwarranted and unprovoked.

you are NOT a reven (no matter how much you would like to think so....)

....moron.

jiminpa 01-09-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 982569)
>last 4 years
>occasionally

Choose one.

Okay how's this:
Steelers losses
Losing their only playoff appearance when they make it in at all
the results of the plea bargains in the offseason

Is that better?

StainlessStill 01-10-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 982560)

We gladly kicked that ass all over the field every time we played you in the post-season so I never recalled us saying we "don't want to see Baltimore" in the playoffs.I don't give two shits about any kind of compliment for my team coming from a piece of shit team like the Ravens. And trust me, we would of looked forward to waltzing into your bitchass stadium and sent you home crying for the 4th time this decade. You're lucky we got eliminated. A big ass asterisk should be placed next to the Ravens name if they beat Houston. You guys simply didn't have to go through us to advance. Keep being obsessed with us, MORON. I'm glad you're enjoying your stay here you cumguzzling troll. **** YOU and the rest of your hoodlums. GTFO.