Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Steelers out... Who do you want to win? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=83249)

jjpro11 01-09-2012 11:32 PM

Steelers out... Who do you want to win?

i sure as hell don't want to see the Ravens or Pats win it, or even make it.. the Texans would be my ideal choice. that would be a hell of a story with all their injuries. i am so sick of Rodgers and the Packers. i hate Harbaugh and don't want the 49ers getting a 6th ring. i wouldn't have a problem with the Giants or Saints. preferably the Giants out of the NFC with the way they play defense.

i also wouldn't have a problem with the Broncos winning it all. Tebow rubs people the wrong way, but i don't mind him. he's a good guy and just wants to win. i can't knock him for wearing his faith on his sleeve. he was raised differently than most people.

ceebee 01-09-2012 11:41 PM

Re: Steelers out... Who do you want to win?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjpro11 (Post 982537)
i sure as hell don't want to see the Ravens or Pats win it, or even make it.. the Texans would be my ideal choice. that would be a hell of a story with all their injuries. i am so sick of Rodgers and the Packers. i hate Harbaugh and don't want the 49ers getting a 6th ring. i wouldn't have a problem with the Giants or Saints. preferably the Giants out of the NFC with the way they play defense.

i also wouldn't have a problem with the Broncos winning it all. Tebow rubs people the wrong way, but i don't mind him. he's a good guy and just wants to win. i can't knock him for wearing his faith on his sleeve. he was raised differently than most people.

ohhhhhh so full of hate

TRH 01-09-2012 11:43 PM

Bronco's aren't near good enough to take it all the way, it just ain't happening. They only beat us by having a career day playing a hobbled and crippled team who also decided to not show up (with the remainder of guys who WERE able to play).

That said....i'm rooting for New Orleans to win it for a number of reasons.

1. Brees is on FIRE, completely lighting up everybody and everything. I'd take him over Rogers any day of the week. Plus the entire team looks stronger.
2. Don't want to see the Pats win (obvious reasons)
3. Don't want to see the Raven's win
4. Don't want to see the Packers win again. Rogers has become arrogant and extremely annoying (and many of their weenie fans are annoying as well...not all of them...but a large chunk of them are).

So for me, its the Saints. If you had to twist my arm to pick another, i'd probably say the Raven's since they're the team that most closely resembles the Steelers.

tony hipchest 01-10-2012 12:34 AM

probably the saints. i'd say texans if i thought they had a shot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebee (Post 982540)
ohhhhhh so full of hate

did you have a point to make or were you just randomly trying to talk some shit to anybody?

jjpro11 01-10-2012 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 982542)
Bronco's aren't near good enough to take it all the way, it just ain't happening. They only beat us by having a career day playing a hobbled and crippled team who also decided to not show up (with the remainder of guys who WERE able to play).

i don't see them winning it all either, let alone making it past the Patriots.. but i know there a lot of people out there who don't want them to win because they don't like Tebow. i, for one, wouldn't be upset.

GMU Steeler 01-10-2012 02:01 AM

I guess of the AFC teams left I like the Texans the most. I like Andre Johnson. One of those rare first round WRs who isn't a complete jerk and he's been through that team through some rough patches. For the NFC. While I respect the Packers, I don't want them repeating and I don't want the Niners getting to six as already been said. I guess the Giants for the NFC. Eli used to annoy me but I've mellowed that opinion. I'll say this. Just as long as it's not one of Baltimore or NE. Though I don't really want SF either.

PhantomJB93 01-10-2012 02:29 AM

I'm rooting for the Broncos, if only because it means they would beat the Patriots and (probably) the Ravens, which would somewhat justify our loss and ease the pain.

In reality, since that probably won't happen, I'm pulling for the Giants, Saints, Texans, and Packers, in that order. Can't root for either Harbaugh (they're both assholes) or Brady.

saveus1011 01-10-2012 06:19 AM

The Alabama Crimson Tide

Christian Snyder 01-10-2012 10:27 AM

I'm pulling for Timothy Richard Tebow, my personal favorite player in ALL of sports.

tanda10506 01-10-2012 05:07 PM

Giants. Some will say I'm crazy, but they are going to go up and win in Green Bay just like they did on the road to their SB win. Their run game finally got going and their passing game has been close to that of the Packers and Patriots. There front 4 gets more pressure than our front 7 unfortunately. I think the only way the Giants lose in the playoffs is if they have to play the Saints in the dome. IMO it will be either the Saints or Giants vs the Patriots. The Texans and Broncos don't have a prayer, and the Ravens will not win at Gillette. The Ravens D can learn a lot from the way we beat the Pats, but Flacco isn't capable of picking them apart like Ben did, and the Pats actually are decent stopping the run. Rice will have a decent day, but overall the team will lose.