Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Patriots..... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=83520)

Truman_sparks 01-14-2012 09:41 PM

Patriots.....

Tougher
Meaner
Faster
Better coached
Better protection
Better pressure
Better coverage
MUCH BETTER COACHED!

Sixburgher 01-14-2012 09:44 PM

Re: Patriots.....

Cool story, bro.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-...fan-forum.html

Still time to hop on the wagon, you know.

TRH 01-14-2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truman_sparks (Post 984224)
Tougher
Meaner
Faster
Better coached
Better protection
Better pressure
Better coverage
MUCH BETTER COACHED!

Its hard to even think about. Our coaching staff performance was downright despicable compared to this. Belichik's staff is embarrassing our staff on a very high level right now. Tomlin's guys didn't even look ready to play....it was a sad sight...but not the first time this has happened..
As far as meaner, you got that right. We don't even seem to have a leader on the field on the defensive side of the ball anymore.
I like Tomlin, but if i was him, i'd be embarrassed to the highest degree right now. Thats how we should have approached this game.

Boomer 01-14-2012 09:48 PM

You got the title of this thread wrong. It should be CHEATRIOTS...:sofunny::flap:

:tt::tt02::tt::tt02:

Fire Arians 01-14-2012 10:00 PM

Fire arians!

Curtain_of_Steel 01-16-2012 12:26 PM

I hate to say it, but BIB BIG BIG Pats fan the rest of the way. At least Brady will earn it.

No way in hell do I want a whiney versus whiner superbowl in the harbaughs. Hell, I'll root for the Giants all the way despite my dislike for the Mannings.

But if the Pats win it, with that piss poor def, than Brady earned it. Someone has to beat the Ravens and the 49ers. Flacco tosses the ball up for grabs for either a penalty or a miraculouc catch. Ref's didnt want to flag this weekend so they got passes pulling out of thier asses. Unreal.

MACH1 01-16-2012 12:35 PM

Why is this in the STEELERS section.

Curtain_of_Steel 01-16-2012 12:37 PM

Because it is. Did someone forget to put a stamp on it to send it elsewhere?

Relax dude, its ok to violate the constitution of steelers message board, or is that terms for hanging?

TRH 01-16-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curtain_of_Steel (Post 985016)
I hate to say it, but BIB BIG BIG Pats fan the rest of the way. At least Brady will earn it.

No way in hell do I want a whiney versus whiner superbowl in the harbaughs. Hell, I'll root for the Giants all the way despite my dislike for the Mannings.

But if the Pats win it, with that piss poor def, than Brady earned it. Someone has to beat the Ravens and the 49ers. Flacco tosses the ball up for grabs for either a penalty or a miraculouc catch. Ref's didnt want to flag this weekend so they got passes pulling out of thier asses. Unreal.

"Brady" earned it? Excuse me? I thought it was the "TEAM" that earns it. There's alot of players on the Patriots besides Tom Brady.
This is one reason i dislike them so much. Everybody gives Tom Brady ALL the credit...and forgets the supporting cast and coaching.
I know what you're trying to say, but still....Brady didn't do anything by himself, so i would correct this as you think "the Patriots earned it"

Curtain_of_Steel 01-16-2012 01:02 PM

Last I seen, Belicheck isn't passing the ball.

No run game, great TE's, Welker. Brady doesn't toss the ball up for grabs and hope for a penalty or a miracle catch like Flacco. Avg QB on that team, they are less than 500 this year.

I'm not correcting anything, as I graduated school and do not need a passing grade anymore, lol

Don't get me wrong, Im not a pats fan, but I rather they win than the Ravens or 49ers. Brady will have to carry the team to do it.