Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who Should Replace Bruce Arians? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=83866)

ricardisimo 01-19-2012 06:55 PM

Who Should Replace Bruce Arians?

Just like everyone who has ever bought a Lotto ticket and devoted several hours spending the money in their heads, only to discover the inevitable: they didn't win squat. Just so, we long-suffering fans will decide here whom the Steelers should select to replace our long-serving OC... only to discover within a week's time that he shall be remaining in place after all. Please vote, and then add other options.

Atlanta Dan 01-19-2012 07:14 PM

Re: Who Should Replace Bruce Arians?

Peyton Manning as combo backup QB - O-coordinator; if not Peyton than Joe Flacco after Baltimore loses on Sunday and Flacco's career ends following a post-game beating by Ed Reed

Seriously I would love to get Tom Clements

ricardisimo 01-19-2012 07:19 PM

I forgot an obvious poll option: Firing Bruce Arians, and then rehiring him again after he swears that he has learned a valuable lesson.

Bayz101 01-19-2012 07:25 PM

Voted for Clements, as did everyone else it seems o_o

tony hipchest 01-19-2012 07:27 PM

:sofunny:

it cant be manning... he fell straight from the same arians tree of genius. no way our players would be able to execute their master plan (which is why i assume mike martz and revestreelets wasnt on the list as well).

i think our new OC should have a normal IQ like below 170, something our players can relate with.

ricardisimo 01-19-2012 07:27 PM

Why is no one voting for me? :huh:

Bayz101 01-19-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 986508)
Why is no one voting for me? :huh:

It was a tough decision for me. It actually came down to Clements, You and the Brady-Ugg Boots, and Clements won narrowly.

tony hipchest 01-19-2012 07:43 PM

why isnt Tickle Me Elmo on the list? atleast that would keep ben happy.

:hunch:

ETL 01-19-2012 09:59 PM

Mike Martz .... "Best show in Burgh"

ETL 01-19-2012 10:06 PM

Seriously, before we pick a coordinator - what kind of Offense do you want?

Do you want an offense like the Packers /Patriots/Saints or because we are an outdoor stadium cold weather team do we need an offense like the Giants ?

It seems more and more that offense is what wins in the NFL and defense is what get you flags, fines and suspensions.