Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ravens v. Patriots (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=84108)

ItalianSteelersFan178443 01-22-2012 12:32 PM

Ravens v. Patriots

Let's talk s*** on the two dumbest teams ever

tony hipchest 01-22-2012 12:54 PM

Re: Ravens v. Patriots

the innaugural AFC Championship BUTT Bowl- "Purple vs. Pink"

the only trully great thing about todays game is we get to relish in the complete misery of atleast one of the fanbases. What makes it greater is the teams fanbases (and the teams) are convinced they have already won the lombardi.

the sour pu$$ look on either lewis/suggs/harbaugh or brady/belichick is going to be PRICELESS!

guranteed!

:getdown:

GMU Steeler 01-22-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 987855)
the innaugural AFC Championship BUTT Bowl- "Purple vs. Pink"

the only trully great thing about todays game is we get to relish in the complete misery of atleast one of the fanbases. What makes it greater is the teams fanbases (and the teams) are convinced they have already won the lombardi.

the sour pu$$ look on either lewis/suggs/harbaugh or brady/belichick is going to be PRICELESS!

guranteed!

:getdown:

Hope you're right.

SteelCurtain5643 01-22-2012 01:39 PM

Is Terrell Suggs not the ugliest person you've ever seen? I cant stand how they show him on tv all the time...As much as I regret it I'm a...gulp...pats fan today because I DO NOT want to see the dirty lowlife ratbirds in the super bowl.

BleedPurple 01-22-2012 01:53 PM

lol you guys are so freaking mad. It's pretty pathetic.

tony hipchest 01-22-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 987883)

not as mad as ray ray, suggs, and harbaugh. :rofl:

theyre still crying about tom brady and how the refs screwed them.

are you prepared for a furry size 12 ugg boot up your teams ass?

lol

SteelCurtain5643 01-22-2012 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 987883)

And you're a ravens fan on a Steelers board, so whos pathetic now? You'll be mad too when Brady torches your D for 400 yds today

BleedPurple 01-22-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 987893)
And you're a ravens fan on a Steelers board, so whos pathetic now? You'll be mad too when Brady torches your D for 400 yds today

I guess we'll see lol. I'll be back after, win or lose to take some lumps before I call it a wrap until next season. (Or to celebrate our 2nd SB trip of course).

tony hipchest 01-22-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 987896)
I guess we'll see lol. I'll be back after, win or lose to take some lumps before I call it a wrap until next season. (Or to celebrate our 2nd SB trip of course).

i guess we'll welcome you back then, win or lose.

just remember, the steelers are like the big brother who porks the prom queen, and head cheerleaders, in this little football rilvary, so if you come around bragging about popping your cherry with the 9th grade science fair winner, dont expect nothing more than to be laughed at and scoffed.

the steelers are bigger, badder, meaner, and better than the ravens. always have been. always will be. not even the leagues perpetual rules against their toughness can hold them down for long.

just take your place in line as second fidde.

always being better than the browns and bungles isnt neccessarilly a bad thing, is it?

BleedPurple 01-22-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 987897)
i guess we'll welcome you back then, win or lose.

just remember, the steelers are like the big brother who porks the prom queen, and head cheerleaders, in this little football rilvary, so if you come around bragging about popping your cherry with the 9th grade science fair winner, dont expect nothing more than to be laughed at and scoffed.

lol glad you think so highly of your team. Somebody has to.