Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bye Bye Ravens Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=84122)

Fire Arians 01-22-2012 05:14 PM

Bye Bye Ravens Fans

Hey, look on the bright side, your coach got 2 more gatorade showers than this year's super bowl winning coach will.

Atlanta Dan 01-22-2012 05:15 PM

Re: Bye Bye Ravens Fans

that ended as well as I could have hoped

One of the 2 teams I dislike the most lose on a choke play

:toofunny:

jjpro11 01-22-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 987995)
that ended as well as I could have hoped

One of the 2 teams I dislike the most lose on a choke play

:toofunny:

haha definitely.. the ONLY way this game could have ended and have me somewhat happy was a heartbreaking defeat by either team.

Fire Arians 01-22-2012 05:18 PM

shitty quarterback, good defense, with a knack for losing afc title games in the worst way, they're like the steelers of the 1990s lol

steelerchad 01-22-2012 05:22 PM

Harbaugh will be coming to the podium on NFL network in a few. Can't wait to hear this whining, bitch tear up while saying they blew it again.

Fire Arians 01-22-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerchad (Post 988022)
Harbaugh will be coming to the podium on NFL network in a few. Can't wait to hear this whining, bitch tear up while saying they blew it again.

hopefully something like this

[youtube]yKhyj5Szmks[/youtube]

Fire Arians 01-22-2012 05:27 PM

hey ravens fans, let me ask what's worse, blowing a 20+ pt lead or missing a 30 yard field goal? i mean one happened last year so the memory probably is fresh on that too.

BleedPurple 01-22-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 988038)
hey ravens fans, let me ask what's worse, blowing a 20+ pt lead or missing a 30 yard field goal? i mean one happened last year so the memory probably is fresh on that too.

For me, the evans drop stung the most actually. If he hugs that ball with 0.5 more psi. . . Mm mm mm but that is why I love football. Here's one for you: choking in the SB against the 0 defense packers or getting Tebow'd and going one and done?

tony hipchest 01-22-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 988130)
For me, the evans drop stung the most actually. If he hugs that ball with 0.5 more psi. . . Mm mm mm but that is why I love football. Here's one for you: choking in the SB against the 0 defense packers or getting Tebow'd and going one and done?

another ravens suckjob erases ALL of that.

we know we'll be back.

teh ravens? not so much.

:rofl:

GMU Steeler 01-22-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedPurple (Post 988130)

Uh the Packers had the 5th best D last year. No excuse for the Tebow game but calling the Packers defense last year "0 defense" is simply inaccurate on your part. That one sucks but I feel good about our chances next year and honestly I think despite the Bengals resurgance gonna be another battle to the last week between the Steelers and Ravens. Gonna be a lot of new faces on both defenses in the years to come though.