Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ravens choke.......again (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=84123)

tburhans 01-22-2012 06:18 PM

Ravens choke.......again

I know some people dont like suisham but im confident he would of made that 32yd field goal. And the Ravens go home packing again.

rthorsn 01-22-2012 06:21 PM

Re: Ravens choke.......again

I think our kicker would shank it just like Billy. I don't feel like its a easy 3 on the board when he boots. I bet 1 of our draft picks will be a kicker. Maybe as early as the 4th round if there is 1 worth it.

I am just happy the Ravens and there fans are sitting at home now crying. GO NFC!!

Bayz101 01-22-2012 06:24 PM

I hate the Ravens as much as the next guy, but Cundiff choked, not the Rats. I was happy they lost, and then immediately sad knowing that the Pats move forward. This is a lose lose for me.

defence 01-22-2012 06:28 PM

Did anyone witness Harbaugh's gatorade shower today!!! I didn't either lol!! They used up the gatorade for there super bowl win against the steelers!! Bunch of chokers!! Looks great on them!!!

SteelPete 01-22-2012 06:28 PM

I hate both teams!!!!!! But why not use the time out to slow the kick process down!!! Wow the Ravens suck, great job Harbaugh!!!! LMFAO

:banging::banging::rofl::rofl:

lipps83 01-22-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelPete (Post 988044)
I hate both teams!!!!!! But why not use the time out to slow the kick process down!!! Wow the Ravens suck, great job Harbaugh!!!! LMFAO

:banging::banging::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, they should have called a timeout. Not sure what they were thinking there. The play was too rushed.

FrancoLambert 01-22-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 988031)
I hate the Ravens as much as the next guy, but Cundiff choked, not the Rats. I was happy they lost, and then immediately sad knowing that the Pats move forward. This is a lose lose for me.

No, it's a BIG win!! Our arch rivals who so desperately wanted to un-seat us as AFC North Champs, and who did it, shit the bed in a big spot.
This will NOT be easy to recover from. The looks on their faces was priceless. They've got advancing age in some key spots. Some retirements possibly? No, I jumped for joy when the game ended. Go Steelers!

EdgarAllenPoe 01-22-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancoLambert (Post 988051)
No, it's a BIG win!! Our arch rivals who so desperately wanted to un-seat us as AFC North Champs, and who did it, shit the bed in a big spot.
This will NOT be easy to recover from. The looks on their faces was priceless. They've got advancing age in some key spots. Some retirements possibly? No, I jumped for joy when the game ended. Go Steelers!

Yeah, haha. We did choke in a big spot just like when we choked two weeks ago against the Broncos in OT. Or last year in the Super Bowl when Aaron Rodgers spanked us directly on the ass.

Pentheon 01-22-2012 06:34 PM

I don't think we should of made a thread....I hate the ravens as much as the next steelers fan but were more classy than that, they like to center their attention on us no matter what, we shouldn't do the same.

I am glad they lost tho :)

Whodis 01-22-2012 06:35 PM

http://www.dieselcrew.com/wp-content...ut-258x300.jpg