Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Why all the Patriot LOVE? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=84137)

realdeal 01-22-2012 08:07 PM

Why all the Patriot LOVE?

I get that The Ravens are our bitter rivals but the Patriots are cheaters who probably cost us 2 Super Bowl victories in 2001 and 2004.

It's well documented that the Patriots cheated during the 2004 title game. Steelers players were quoted saying that it was like they knew all our plays.

I'm not from Pittsburgh, but I am a huge Steeler fan, so maybe I don't get it?

But to root for that so called genius head coach, that bi-sexual quarterback, and an owner who's best friend is Roger Godell, its just not going to happen!!

OX1947 01-22-2012 08:10 PM

Re: Why all the Patriot LOVE?

**** them both.

GMU Steeler 01-22-2012 08:16 PM

Let me assure you had Lee Evans caught that ball. I'd be laughing at how unclutch the Pats D is. In fact they have nothing to be really proud of. They're damned lucky that he dropped it and Cundiff is unclutch.

EbonySteel86 01-22-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realdeal (Post 988233)
I get that The Ravens are our bitter rivals but the Patriots are cheaters who probably cost us 2 Super Bowl victories in 2001 and 2004.

It's well documented that the Patriots cheated during the 2004 title game. Steelers players were quoted saying that it was like they knew all our plays.

But to root for that so called genius head coach, that bi-sexual quarterback, and an owner who's best friend is Roger Godell, its just not going to happen!!

I hate the Pats exactly for the reasons you named, but I live in Maryland, and been taking crap from all the Raven fans all year long. So seeing them choke another afc championship game was kinda sweet...that being said, I'm definitely will be rooting against the Cheatriots in the SB

6RingsAndCounting 01-22-2012 08:47 PM

I honestly would have enjoyed watching either team lose.

TRH 01-22-2012 09:10 PM

no "pats" love here. I've stated multiple times i was pulling for Baltimore. I absolutely hate NE.

tony hipchest 01-22-2012 09:13 PM

somebody must be severely hallucinating if they are seeing any "patriot love" on this board.

:coffee:

TBH this thread is worthy of complete deletion.

[YOUTUBE]T-3Iq3XQkAw[/YOUTUBE]

StainlessStill 01-22-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

But to root for that so called genius head coach, that bi-sexual quarterback, and an owner who's best friend is Roger Goodell, its just not going to happen!!

F*ck the Ravens. I'd rather see Brady lose the Super Bowl to Eli again than to even see Baltimore go. Can't stomach their loudmouth fans that obviously feel the need to hang around here. Losers.

With that said, I'm the biggest Patriot hater of all! Now, F*ck them too! Lets go G-Men!

steeltheone 01-22-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

I was at both those AFC Championship games...Let me assure you we were outplayed, out coached and beaten soundly atleast on 04' ...In 01' we were the better team with a average qb, and many mistakes....In 04' we had a rookie QB, rookie Qb's never have gone to the superbowl.

Bottom line we can't beat the Pats when it counts and neither can the Ravens...lol, I hope we get our shot at them again before Brady hangs it up!

ETL 01-22-2012 10:02 PM

Would you rather perform oral sex on Rosanne Barr or get screwed up the a$$ by Liberace?

That was the scenario today. You can call it a no win scenario. What you perceive as love for the Patriots - actually joy that we didn't have to go down on Rosanne.