Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Best case scenario looking better (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=84140)

steelerchad 01-22-2012 09:44 PM

Best case scenario looking better

For me after the Steelers loss to Denver most of the teams left I couldn't stand to see win a SB. I wanted the Packers, Patriots, Ravens, 49ers all to go down. Well, now all that's got to happen is the Giants to beat the Pats again and I'll be happy as could be without a Steelers Super Bowl.
Watching both Harbitch's lose today was priceless. John making excuses on the TD that wasn't not being reviewed and Jim with the low 5 hand slap handshake at the end of the game and running away were both par for the course for these 2 classless bums. Couple of whining bitches, the both of them. Here's to hoping Eli takes out Marsha which I think he will. NE is just not that good really. Their D is really suspect. The Ravens just didn't execute well when it mattered. The Giants receivers with a real QB will torch them. I'm thinking more of a shoutout along the lines of 30-24.

steeltheone 01-22-2012 10:08 PM

Re: Best case scenario looking better

Depends on Brady...If he is hot , they win!

stb_steeler 01-22-2012 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerchad (Post 988286)
For me after the Steelers loss to Denver most of the teams left I couldn't stand to see win a SB. I wanted the Packers, Patriots, Ravens, 49ers all to go down. Well, now all that's got to happen is the Giants to beat the Pats again and I'll be happy as could be without a Steelers Super Bowl.
Watching both Harbitch's lose today was priceless. John making excuses on the TD that wasn't not being reviewed and Jim with the low 5 hand slap handshake at the end of the game and running away were both par for the course for these 2 classless bums. Couple of whining bitches, the both of them. Here's to hoping Eli takes out Marsha which I think he will. NE is just not that good really. Their D is really suspect. The Ravens just didn't execute well when it mattered. The Giants receivers with a real QB will torch them. I'm thinking more of a shoutout along the lines of 30-24.

Also noticed Harbough didnt even accept a interview with fox......what a dueche

GMU Steeler 01-22-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 988301)
Also noticed Harbough didnt even accept a interview with fox......what a dueche

Like brother, like brother right? What is with those two? They're not bad coaches but they have a serious arrogance problem.

stb_steeler 01-22-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMU Steeler (Post 988304)
Like brother, like brother right? What is with those two? They're not bad coaches but they have a serious arrogance problem.

Its all in how your brought up my friend...

GMU Steeler 01-22-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 988314)
Its all in how your brought up my friend...

I don't know anything about how their dad was as a coach.