Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New to the site.......... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8459)

katk9 07-04-2006 08:25 AM

New to the site..........

just wanted to say hello. I live in Northern California ( Heart of the Raider Nation), and the Black-N-Gold are the colors that I display on a daily basis, my co-workers have gotten used to it (they had no choice, lol). Just waiting to see the boys when they come to the Coliseum.

HometownGal 07-04-2006 09:09 AM

Re: New to the site..........

Hi there and welcome! :smile:

Prosdo 07-04-2006 09:56 AM

Welcome to SF!

nicesteel4life 07-04-2006 11:39 AM

Welcome and like Ive said before BLACK N GOLD is worth more than BLACK N SILVER

SteelersfaninPhilly 07-04-2006 12:23 PM

Welcome to the boards

SteelShooter 07-04-2006 01:23 PM

Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome .......................and did I say "Hey There!" :cool:

Black@Gold Forever32 07-04-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katk92002@yahoo.com
just wanted to say hello. I live in Northern California ( Heart of the Raider Nation), and the Black-N-Gold are the colors that I display on a daily basis, my co-workers have gotten used to it (they had no choice, lol). Just waiting to see the boys when they come to the Coliseum.

Welcome to Steelers Fever. This is a great forum.

HburgXL06 07-04-2006 03:18 PM

Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here! If you need anythin or have any questions feel free to hit me up! Remember, silver may tarnish but Gold always shines strong! Peace.

BuFu

floodcitygirl 07-04-2006 07:08 PM

Welcome to SF! Enjoy! :smile:

BlackNGold203 07-04-2006 07:27 PM

Welcome to the best Steeler site on the net!!!