Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hi Steeler Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8590)

HD Fatboy 07-09-2006 09:25 AM

Hi Steeler Fans

I all...been a steeler fan all my life....A long time...lol....I hail way up north from Blitzburgh ....Elk County PA....I was searching the net for steeler pics because I want to get a tattoo and stumbled accross this site....very nice....Anyone with pics or ideas for a tattoo...please feel free to let me know.....Thanks!

HometownGal 07-09-2006 09:49 AM

Re: Hi Steeler Fans

Hi HD Fatboy and welcome! :smile:

I don't have any tats, so can't help you there, sorry. I'm sure one of the gals or guys around here can make some good suggestions - good luck! :cool:

HD Fatboy 07-09-2006 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal
Hi HD Fatboy and welcome! :smile:

I don't have any tats, so can't help you there, sorry. I'm sure one of the gals or guys around here can make some good suggestions - good luck! :cool:

Thank U very much....

BlackNGold203 07-09-2006 10:23 AM

welcome aboard HD!!

floodcitygirl 07-09-2006 10:46 AM

Welcome and enjoy!

lamberts-lost-tooth 07-09-2006 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HD Fatboy
I all...been a steeler fan all my life....A long time...lol....I hail way up north from Blitzburgh ....Elk County PA....I was searching the net for steeler pics because I want to get a tattoo and stumbled accross this site....very nice....Anyone with pics or ideas for a tattoo...please feel free to let me know.....Thanks!

Welcome HD..glad to see you parked your Fatboy here!!

HburgXL06 07-09-2006 05:05 PM

Welcome to the best Steelers site on the net! Hope you enjoy it here. If you need any help or have any questions feel free to hit me up. Do a search for Steelers pics or tattoos and I'm sure a few will pop up. I've seen some posted here before so I know they are around here. Good luck on findin and gettin the tat. It's only a matter of time before I get the mark of Steel myself. Peace.

BuFu

peter 07-10-2006 01:09 PM

HI!! :cheer:

SteelerFanInCA 07-10-2006 02:13 PM

Welcome HD.

nicesteel4life 07-10-2006 11:16 PM

WELCOME to the BEST DAM Steelers Site available....If ya need a friend you came to the right place there is plenty, as well as a few you wont like....lol