Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A new section (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8613)

Big D 07-10-2006 03:33 PM

A new section

I have noticed alot of immature kids in here lately. I propose this. I propose the mods create another section on the forum for these little boys and girls to play in. Tell me what you all think?

tony hipchest 07-10-2006 04:21 PM

Re: A new section

can we call it the "free for all smack furnace- personal insults welcome"? :bouncy:

Big D 07-10-2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
can we call it the "free for all smack furnace- personal insults welcome"? :bouncy:

might as well.

slashsteel 07-10-2006 04:27 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

I have noticed alot of immature kids in here lately.
Did you replace the bathroom mirror with a bigger one? Refer to me as a kid one more time and I'll bitchslap you all the way back to your hometown. Dud er I mean dude you have to be as immature as they come seriously. Your panties got binded up and you ran here to whine. I expect that from a Seattle fan not from you!

Big D 07-10-2006 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slashsteel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you replace the bathroom mirror with a bigger one? Refer to me as a kid one more time and I'll bitchslap you all the way back to your hometown. Dud er I mean dude you have to be as immature as they come seriously. Your panties got binded up and you ran here to whine. I expect that from a Seattle fan not from you!

you talk about immaturity? you are the one following my posts with insults.

slashsteel 07-10-2006 04:32 PM

Need a terrible towel to cry on? I just know what you are up to with this thread, the PM, and trying to get someone to take your side like a little bitch. If you are going to act like a woman, I expect for you to look like one too. ;)

Big D 07-10-2006 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slashsteel
Need a terrible towel to cry on? I just know what you are up to with this thread, the PM, and trying to get someone to take your side like a little bitch. If you are going to act like a woman, I expect for you to look like one too. ;)

you are so smart!!!!

Koopa 07-10-2006 06:39 PM

alright another message board soup opera is about to start, which one of y'all is gonna run away???

and i doubt there will ever be a forum like tony discribed becasue this is "family" message board

slashsteel 07-10-2006 07:00 PM

I run away from nothing, so I guess it would be little D. :)

Big D 07-10-2006 07:33 PM

yeah your right slash you are pretty cool giving people threats online.