Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Steelers @ Eagles: Last Pre-Season Game in 2006 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8620)

shevdog 07-10-2006 06:28 PM

Steelers @ Eagles: Last Pre-Season Game in 2006

Last year I went to the Ravens @ Steelers MNF game, which was a close one. This year I'm going 30 minutes down the road for some pre-season action at Lincoln Financial Field. Any other Philly members of the Steelers Nation going to this pre-season game? I know the crew I'm going with is tailgating Friday afternoon and seeing the Eagle get landed in their own nest.

HburgXL06 07-10-2006 07:51 PM

Re: Steelers @ Eagles: Last Pre-Season Game in 2006

Hey man, what is the date of the game? Be careful at the Linc, Philly eagles fans aren't exactly friendly to fans from other teams. If I can I will see if I can sign up to go.

BuFu

83-Steelers-43 07-12-2006 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Hey man, what is the date of the game?

August 25 at 8:00 PM

SteelersfaninPhilly 07-27-2006 06:59 PM

Well if I still have a job by then. I would be up to going.

shevdog 08-06-2006 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Hey man, what is the date of the game? Be careful at the Linc, Philly eagles fans aren't exactly friendly to fans from other teams. If I can I will see if I can sign up to go.

BuFu

Yeah, I deal with Eagles and Flyers fans all the time, so I know the harassment I'll be getting. It will be fun. It would be great if a good deal of Steelers fans were talegating too. I'd love to flood the Link with black and gold!

LarryNJ 08-22-2006 07:39 PM

I'll be there. Taking my 11yr old son to his first Steeler game. Where will you be tailgating? I'm trying to decide if I should wear a regular Steeler jersey or the "Got rings?" We do T-shirt just to rub it in to the poor Eagles fans!

ptgnzlz7 08-23-2006 11:09 AM

Hey-- If you're looking to check out what Philly area Steelers fans are doing for the game on Friday, check out the PhillySteelers, the Philadelphia area fan group. It's easy to join the mailing list. I know a lot of members are planning to be in the massive parking area around the Linc. I've also got some information on my Philadelphia page. Have a great time and go Steelers.

ptgnzlz7
HereWeGoInfo.com

Stlrs4Life 08-29-2006 09:08 PM

The title of this thread is wrong, the last preseason game in 2006 is against the Panthers?!