Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   wooohooooo!!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=86322)

jjpro11 02-05-2012 09:18 PM

wooohooooo!!!!
 
feels almost as good as the Steelers winning.. congrats Giants!!! **** the Pats!

GMU Steeler 02-05-2012 09:22 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Yep. Screw the Pats.

Atlanta Dan 02-05-2012 09:23 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
I lost my bet on the Pats but have the consolation of watching Brady & Belichick lose

Classless Belichick fails to come out of the locker rooom to be interviewed on NBC after the game:chuckle:

Guess I will have to wait to see the losers interviewed at the mandatory (?) post-game interviews covered by NFL Network

MasterOfPuppets 02-05-2012 09:30 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 994577)
I lost my bet on the Pats but have the consolation of watching Brady & Belichick lose

Classless Belichick fails to come out of the locker rooom to be interviewed on NBC after the game:chuckle:

Guess I will have to wait to see the losers interviewed at the mandatory (?) post-game interviews covered by NFL Network

because he's afraid of questions such as..."bill , is it true you can only win championship games by cheating ? "...or... "bill do you think if you cheated like you used to do, would you have more than 3 superbowl rings ? "

jjpro11 02-05-2012 09:34 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 994583)
because he's afraid of questions such as..."bill , is it true you can only win championship games by cheating ? "...or... "bill do you think if you cheated like you used to do, would you have more than 3 superbowl rings ? "

they haven't won shit since they turned the cameras off. i bet he could have used a walk-through video today.

GMU Steeler 02-05-2012 09:38 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Well the game tape from tonight is one the Patriots won't be aatching.

TRH 02-05-2012 09:55 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
HAHA........i LOVE it.

Felt great. Congrats NY.

Man, was i p*ssed after that pass interference play was not called on the Patriots. It was close and could have been a call or a no-call, but that play gets called 100 times out of a 100 on ANYONE else.

SteelCurtain5643 02-05-2012 09:56 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 994577)
I lost my bet on the Pats but have the consolation of watching Brady & Belichick lose

Classless Belichick fails to come out of the locker rooom to be interviewed on NBC after the game:chuckle:

Guess I will have to wait to see the losers interviewed at the mandatory (?) post-game interviews covered by NFL Network

He was just on ESPN, didnt really say too much, every question his answer was, thats between me and my team, or me and tom coughlin...what a douche.

TRH 02-05-2012 09:59 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 994607)
He was just on ESPN, didnt really say too much, every question his answer was, thats between me and my team, or me and tom coughlin...what a douche.

can't even be a gracious loser, can he?

If that was Tomlin and many others, they come out and answer the questions and take it like men.

Sixburgher 02-05-2012 10:03 PM

Re: wooohooooo!!!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 994605)
Man, was i p*ssed after that pass interference play was not called on the Patriots. It was close and could have been a call or a no-call, but that play gets called 100 times out of a 100 on ANYONE else.

The Giants probably win by even more if it wasn't for the bullshit calls and non calls. The "holding" on Bradshaw's run that converted a third down was completely bogus too. Not to mention the blatant holding by the Patriots on their touchdown right before the half that was "missed". Well, the Giants had to overcome home cooking in Green Bay too, so I guess they're used to it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum