Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thanks for the love! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=86714)

NyGiantz 02-11-2012 05:49 PM

Thanks for the love!

No other fan base supported us against the Pats the way the Steeler Nation did. Much appreciated. Hopefully our two of the greatest franchises ever will meet in the big game one day. :hatsoff:

Bayz101 02-11-2012 05:52 PM

Re: Thanks for the love!

Congratulations on your Super Bowl Championship, and thanks for beating the Cheats for us! I've been rooting for the Giants since day one! Soak in all the glory, because we'll beat you next season :chuckle:

4xSBChamps 02-11-2012 05:53 PM

the Giants play the game the way it's SUPPOSED to be played (defense & run the ball), have very-few ass-hats, don't cheat, and have been a family owned & run franchise for many years

the Giants are the only NY-based professional team that I can stomach (now that the Islanders are minor league), and I enjoy watching them play

NyGiantz 02-11-2012 06:03 PM

Seriously our two teams mirror each other way they are run. I enjoy watching Ben play. Given what he does for police departments I appreciate what he does beyond the football field.

Bayz101 02-11-2012 06:05 PM

They really do mirror each other in many different way's.

Buddha Bus 02-11-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyGiantz (Post 997059)
No other fan base supported us against the Pats the way the Steeler Nation did. Much appreciated. Hopefully our two of the greatest franchises ever will meet in the big game one day. :hatsoff:

This may be the classiest post from another team's fan here ever. Thanks for the kind words and congrats to your team for defeating the "Evil Empire".

I hate the damn Patriots almost as much as the Ravens and your team has now done the NFL community a true service TWICE by embarrassing their cheating whiny asses in the Super Bowl.

You have a class franchise and it would be an honor for our team to meet yours in a Super Bowl in the near future. :drink:

Fire Arians 02-11-2012 06:29 PM

Quote:

that'd be awesome, sooner rather than later hopefully!

congrats giants, thanks for wiping the smugness from pats fans everywhere. not only once but twice! i'll always have a like for the giants because of that. i don't know how I would have responded to the pats going 19-0, we'd still not be hearing the end of it. and they also prevented the 49ers from having a chance to win #6 to tie us

LambertWardSteel 02-12-2012 03:10 AM

Big Congrats on the SB win. The Cheats losing is almost as good as the Steelers winning for me. The Giants will always have my respect.

silver & black 02-12-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Oh, I wouldn't say Steeler Nation was the only supporting fan base. I might know of another "Nation" that was quite supportive. :thumbsup: :sofunny:

Fu*k the Patr*ots.

MasterOfPuppets 02-12-2012 12:07 PM

the enemy of my enemy is my friend.