Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   BARBARO update! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8687)

tony hipchest 07-12-2006 05:39 PM

BARBARO update!

next time youre sitting at your desk eating paste offa the little orange stick/cap, say a prayer for barbaro. the kentucky derbey winner who shattered his leg has taken a turn for the worse. after 3 surgeries and a perpetual fever, he equestrian wonder is in a guarded state. all they can do for the horsie sperm bank is try to keep him comfortable.

get well barbaro :yeehaw:

BlackNGold203 07-12-2006 05:40 PM

Re: BARBARO update!

I saw this when it happened...freakin tragic....

Koopa 07-12-2006 05:49 PM

wouldn't it be better to just put the horse down instead of makin him suffer through all this???

tony hipchest 07-12-2006 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
wouldn't it be better to just put the horse down instead of makin him suffer through all this???

not when hes the producer of a multi million dollar glass of sperm. :jerkit: :yeehaw:

BlackNGold203 07-12-2006 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
not when hes the producer of a multi million dollar glass of sperm. :jerkit: :yeehaw:

Exactly..that horse is worth millions and millions

Koopa 07-12-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

:rofl:

smh at millionaires, care more about the horses juice then the actual horse, poor barbaro, hope he gets better and then shoots blanks for the the owners being dickheads lol

3 to be 4 07-12-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

you said a mouthful

tony hipchest 07-12-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
you said a mouthful

:toofunny: i should keep in mind who is most likely to read a barbaro thread and what type of response my post may provoke. :dang:

MattsMe 07-12-2006 08:10 PM

Don't you see men? This story is a load of bull, and I just find it a little hard to swallow.

Think about it. Don't just come in here and shoot off at the mouth without thinking things through. He's going to be fine.
Just think of all those people who blew a load of cash betting on another horse in the derby. They underestimated his ability to pull off a win. When you see these articles in the paper saying he might not make it, just wad them up and throw them away. :wink:

tony hipchest 07-12-2006 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattsMe
Don't you see men? This story is a load of bull, and I just find it a little hard to swallow.

Think about it. Don't just come in here and shoot off at the mouth without thinking things through. He's going to be fine.
Just think of all those people who blew a load of cash betting on another horse in the derby. They underestimated his ability to pull off a win. When you see these articles in the paper saying he might not make it, just wad them up and throw them away. :wink:

i officially nominate this for STEELERSFEVER's inaugural "off season post of the year" award.