Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   ** The War Room 2012 ** (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Pre-Combine Draft Poll (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=87020)

ricardisimo 02-20-2012 05:06 PM

Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
I'm curious to see just how much the combine will change people's opinions on whom the Steelers should draft first. No trade scenarios, no extra 1st-rounder, just pick #24 straight up. State your preference here now.

Steel Glory 02-20-2012 05:51 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
Lol... Should have read it first. It says pick your preference in the post but the poll asks you to guess who they'll take. I think I would rather have Glenn, but Konz is also a dominant interior lineman that could start at guard and could play backup center if Pouncey keeps having ankle issues :noidea:

ricardisimo 02-20-2012 06:23 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Glory (Post 999006)
Lol... Should have read it first. It says pick your preference in the post but the poll asks you to guess who they'll take. I think I would rather have Glenn, but Konz is also a dominant interior lineman that could start at guard and could play backup center if Pouncey keeps having ankle issues :noidea:

OK, I edited the question to "should" instead of "will". The main point stays the same: to see how the Combine changes people's views in the next week.

Bayz101 02-20-2012 06:31 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
I'm disappointed that your not eligible for the draft, Ricardo.

ricardisimo 02-20-2012 06:33 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 999015)
I'm disappointed that your not eligible for the draft, Ricardo.

I normally do include myself in these polls, Nate, but this is science... we're taking this very, very seriously. :mg:

Bayz101 02-20-2012 06:46 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 999016)
I normally do include myself in these polls, Nate, but this is science... we're taking this very, very seriously. :mg:

Well, if I we're a scientist, i'd pick "The Patriots sucks and Giselle has bigger balls" :chuckle:

No, but seriously. I picked Tom Brady/Giselle :banging:

No going back now. I'll be rooting for a offensive lineman in round one. I think we can get some quality d-lineman later on.

stb_steeler 02-20-2012 07:03 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
Sleezy Gizele it is.....:thumbsup:

fujirama24 02-21-2012 07:51 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
I like cordy glenn. He could start at guard and eventually move to tackle if we don't find someone better in the future years. Next would be Hightower I love this guy he could be are ILB for the next 15 years. That is as of now. Though I do like burfick. We haven't had anyone with his mean streak since joey porter was on the team.

ZiggyHeyward 02-22-2012 02:43 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
I voted for Glenn.
Glenn...Hightower....Barron would be my order of preference. I really want one of Glenn/Hightower but expect both to be off the board when we pick. I'm also very high on Perry but don't see the Steelers pulling the trigger if he's sitting there for us.

ricardisimo 02-22-2012 06:20 PM

Re: Pre-Combine Draft Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZiggyHeyward (Post 999453)
I voted for Glenn.
Glenn...Hightower....Barron would be my order of preference. I really want one of Glenn/Hightower but expect both to be off the board when we pick. I'm also very high on Perry but don't see the Steelers pulling the trigger if he's sitting there for us.

I think that they will both be there. You mustn't forget: other teams have different needs than ours, and many of those other teams are being run by complete morons. You will be astounded at what is available to us at #24.

Also, I've seen Glenn mocked as late as early third round. I think he'll go to us late in the first or to someone else early in the 2nd.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum