Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OFFICIAL Schedule release thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=88456)

tburhans 04-16-2012 10:47 PM

OFFICIAL Schedule release thread

The official nfl schedules will be released tomorrow night at 7. Can't wait to see what primetime games we get

jjpro11 04-16-2012 11:10 PM

Re: Schedule released tomorrow

schedule release and new throwback jerseys! nice appetizer before the draft.

Kingmagyar 04-17-2012 08:32 AM

Please no Baltimore Ravens in week one.

Kingmagyar 04-17-2012 08:36 AM

You have to figure one of the Baltimore games will be prime time along with possibly

Dallas
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Denver if the first game of the year.

and probably a few NFL net games against Cleveland or Cincy.

StainlessStill 04-17-2012 08:42 AM

Seriously like Christmas morning today. Can't wait!:tt04:

vasteeler 04-17-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingmagyar (Post 1006372)
Please no Baltimore Ravens in week one.

i do want to play the rats in week one

Men of Steel 04-17-2012 10:27 AM

so eager for a dallas vs pitt primetime game. Im going to that game for sure!!!

GMU Steeler 04-17-2012 12:39 PM

Can't wait for the Dallas game. One of my best friends is a Cowboys fan and he was ripping on the Steelers for being "boring" to watch. Had to remind him that his team has one playoff game in the past 10 years while we have more SBs than that even. Loved the last time we played Dallas. Wore my Steelers beanie on the bus and got some crap from a guy and then Deshea picked six Romo for the win and he ate humble pie that week.

Men of Steel 04-17-2012 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMU Steeler (Post 1006389)
Can't wait for the Dallas game. One of my best friends is a Cowboys fan and he was ripping on the Steelers for being "boring" to watch. Had to remind him that his team has one playoff game in the past 10 years while we have more SBs than that even. Loved the last time we played Dallas. Wore my Steelers beanie on the bus and got some crap from a guy and then Deshea picked six Romo for the win and he ate humble pie that week.

arent cowgirl fans so ignorant !!!!

when they win one game they TALK like they just won the SB. :doh:

when they loose the other 90% of the time they crawl right back and hide in there little holes.

Hawaii 5-0 04-17-2012 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMU Steeler (Post 1006389)

obviously, we hate the teams in our division.

but if I'm taking all of the teams in the NFL into consideration, I have always found the Dallas Cowboys' fans to be the most arrogant and obnoxious of all.