Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   RIP HTG Marianne (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=88632)

Polamalu Princess 04-21-2012 08:41 PM

RIP HTG Marianne

HTG, Marianne, used to be a big part of SF. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that she went home to the Lord today. She had cancer and was a fighter, but she went to the Lord today. I just thought that all of you would want to know. I am sorry that I came to the SF just to let you know this, but we are all friends.

Bayz101 04-21-2012 08:49 PM

Re: RIP HTG Marianne

I'm still at a loss for words. I didn't know Marianne very long, but in the short time I did get to know her, she was truly an angel to me. God bless you all, and god bless Marianne.

Polamalu Princess 04-21-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1007029)
I'm still at a loss for words. I didn't know Marianne very long, but in the short time I did get to know her, she was truly an angel to me. God bless you all, and god bless Marianne.

Thank you. She was and now is an angel - she just has wings now.

GBMelBlount 04-21-2012 09:19 PM

I came to know Marianne 5 years ago last month on Steelersfever.

RIP Marianne.

You are missed and loved by many.

ShutDown24 04-21-2012 09:26 PM

I too met HTG here on SteelersFever quite a few years ago. I'm glad to see that the celebration of her going home has made its way to SF. I'm sure there are many here who will be sad but thankful to hear the news. She will be greatly missed by all Steelers fans.

Bayz101 04-21-2012 09:28 PM

It's a sad day for all of us, it really is. She will be missed.

Wallace108 04-22-2012 12:27 AM

Wow, this is terrible news. I was saddened to learn that the cancer had returned, but I knew how strong she was. She was a fighter. I knew in my heart that she could beat it. Sadly, it was just too much.

My heart goes out to her family and friends at SU. I know how much she loved the board and all the relationships she built there. As I've learned myself, these boards aren't always just a bunch of anonymous Steelers fans. Many of us form friendships that go beyond the boards. I know she formed many such friendships. And I know she'll be greatly missed.

RIP Marianne

MACH1 04-22-2012 12:43 AM

My condolences to her family and extended family here at SF and SU.

RIP Marianne.

ricardisimo 04-22-2012 04:15 AM

I've seen what cancer does to a family. I'm hoping her family has found peace.

Atlanta Dan 04-22-2012 08:20 AM

Marianne was the driving force behind Steelers Fever Forum when I originally posted there from 2005 - 2008 and I am saddened to read of her passing.

My condolences to her family.