Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Steelers among leaders in NFL merchandise (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=888)

BlitzburghRockCity 06-10-2005 01:47 AM

Steelers among leaders in NFL merchandise

Ben, Steelers Among NFL's Top Merch Sellers

UPDATED: 3:28 pm EDT June 8, 2005

PITTSBURGH -- Randy Moss' new Oakland jersey was the best selling shirt in the National Football League for the past fiscal year.

Michael Vick's Atlanta jersey was the second-best seller for the second straight year. New England's Tom Brady was third, Donovan McNabb of Philadelphia was fourth, and Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger was fifth.

The rest of the top 10, in order, was LaDainian Tomlinson of San Diego; Byron Leftwich of Jacksonville; Tampa Bay's Carnell Williams; and Jeremy Shockey and Tiki Barber of the New York Giants.

In team merchandise sales, the NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles were No. 1, followed by Super Bowl champion New England at No. 2 and Pittsburgh at No. 3. Oakland, Green Bay, Dallas, Denver, Chicago, the New York Giants and Kansas City rounded out the top 10.

Prosdo 06-10-2005 02:12 AM

Re: Steelers among leaders in NFL merchandise

Good to see we were up there. Shows a lot of people support the team. :)

ironcitychef 06-10-2005 12:47 PM

Not to mention that I think last year was a record year for terrible towels, too!

clevestinks 06-10-2005 02:55 PM

A must for Steelers fans , The Terrible Towel.

Tha rock 06-10-2005 08:24 PM

I bet you guys hated when the gay ass pats where trying to tell you to wave your towels.
They screwed us out of a playoff game we should have one also. The gay ass ravens knocked us out of the playoffs to. I am happy for you guys to I just wish the raiders were the highest selling team rather just top 10 moss single handly outsold proably evry raider put togther.

BlitzburghRockCity 06-10-2005 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
A must for Steelers fans , The Terrible Towel.

Yep if you never own any Steelers gear, a TT is a must!

clevestinks 06-10-2005 08:54 PM

I saw Moss on T.V. in his raiders uniform, didn`t look right at first, must need to get used to it. Did he change his numbers?

Tha rock 06-11-2005 12:50 AM

yeah he went back to his college # becuse he said he wants to start just like he came out of college.

BlitzburghRockCity 06-11-2005 01:05 AM

Yeah, that worked real well for Mr. Throw me the damn ball too.. :rofl: