Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Win a trip to South Bend for the Penn State game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=8931)

SteelerzGirl 07-23-2006 11:01 PM

Win a trip to South Bend for the Penn State game

Win 2 tickets to the Penn State away game on September 9th in South Bend, plus airfare, ground transportation and hotel accommodations for two.

Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the State of Pennsylvania, but if you know someone in PA, i.e., relatives, friends, etc., maybe you can use their address...(lol). :smile:

www.sheetz.com/psu

BB2W 07-24-2006 04:21 PM

Re: Win a trip to South Bend for the Penn State game

I don't live in PA... :frown:

Black@Gold Forever32 07-24-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Win 2 tickets to the Penn State away game on September 9th in South Bend, plus airfare, ground transportation and hotel accommodations for two.

Must be 18 years or older and a legal resident of the State of Pennsylvania, but if you know someone in PA, i.e., relatives, friends, etc., maybe you can use their address...(lol). :smile:

www.sheetz.com/psu

I live only 30 minutes from South Bend. So who ever wins could have the honor of also meeting up with me and hanging with cool guy like me for the day. About the game I can't stand Notre Dame or Penn State. I don't know who I will root for in that game.

SteelerzGirl 07-24-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
I don't live in PA... :frown:

Awww... I'm sorry, babe. I know how much you like Penn State, too. I'll keep you in mind when I win the trip, okay? I'll put your name in the hat or sumthin'...(lol). :smile:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
I live only 30 minutes from South Bend. So who ever wins could have the honor of also meeting up with me and hanging with cool guy like me for the day. About the game I can't stand Notre Dame or Penn State. I don't know who I will root for in that game.

So it's an honor and a privilege to meet you in person, too? :wink: :cheers:

Haiku_Dirtt 08-09-2006 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32

Definately Penn State. You're going to be so sick and tired of the Notre Dame PR Machine that by default PSU will get the nudge.

Stlrs4Life 08-09-2006 06:46 PM

Man, this would be sweet to win!

Black@Gold Forever32 08-09-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Haiku_Dirtt
Definately Penn State. You're going to be so sick and tired of the Notre Dame PR Machine that by default PSU will get the nudge.

I'll probally root for Penn State. Living so close to South Bend. I have to put up with the crazy Notre Dame fans. They drive me nuts.

SteelCityMan786 08-10-2006 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Awww... I'm sorry, babe. I know how much you like Penn State, too. I'll keep you in mind when I win the trip, okay? I'll put your name in the hat or sumthin'...(lol). :smile:

So it's an honor and a privilege to meet you in person, too? :wink: :cheers:

Hey good luck SteelerzGirl. My family entered for it. Hopefully If Not us, you get the tickets to Penn State/Notre Dame.