Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Wow, gonna' be rooting for the Steelers this year. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=89767)

PATS16N0 07-08-2012 06:09 AM

Wow, gonna' be rooting for the Steelers this year.

I just looked at your schedule for the first time. I'm going to be rooting for the Steelers five times this season! That's about five more times than normal.
I might even let my buddy who's a freaking Steelers fan wear his stupid Roethlisberger Jersey in my living room this year without him having to hear all my constant trolling.

Week #1. Denver Broncos.
There fans annoyed me last year prior to their utter humiliation in Gillette. They were saying all sorts of insulting stuff like "We might beat New England" and "I think we have a chance against New England". But now they have the most overrated media darling in all of sports history: Peyton Manning. I think I hate Manning more than any other player in the league (not counting Ravens players, of course, but that's a given).

After all the thrashings Brady, Belichick, and the New England Patriots have handed his whiney, self entitled candy ass you would think he would of went to the NFC (where it's safe from real football teams), but instead he decided to go to Denver. Well, if there's anything i'd love to see thrown at the overrated, media coddled, lucky-to-have-a-single-ring, injury-ridden, rusty, haven't-played-in-forever Peyton his first day back, it would be the steel curtain. Gonna' watch this game with a sadistic glee.

Can't wait to see the Peyton pouty face again. Steel curtain week #1, he'll be lucky to see week #2.

Go Steelers! :tt04:

Week #2.
The Jets :)

Lovely. A guaranteed early season loss for the biggest freak show circus in the National Football league. Just looked at their schedule. LOLOL The Jets may end up with the worst record in football this season. 0-6 before they even get to New England for another heart breaking lesson in humiliation is a real possibility.

Keep it going! :tt04:

Week #9: NYG.
Kill....

Week 11 & 13: Baltimore Ravens.
So few teams in the NFL make it possible to maintain a high level of hatred for like the Ratbirds.Not rivalry hatred, a real hatred. I don't usually like to see injuries on the field but if any of the Rats' dirtiest, cheapest, lowliest, unsportsmanlike, headhunting band of criminals were to get their heads taken off by a defender in the right place at the right time i'd wear a Polamalu jersey for a day. What goes around comes around.

Good luck, guys and gals.
See you in the play offs.

Bayz101 07-08-2012 06:46 AM

Re: Wow, gonna' be rooting for the Steelers this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPatriots
Go Steelers! :tt04:

I'll drop that one in your signature :sofunny:

Vis 07-10-2012 01:22 PM

I might be rooting for the Pats over Balt. Favor retuned

Lady Steel 07-30-2012 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPatriots (Post 1017760)

Week #9: NYG.
Kill....

What does Tom Brady being Eli Manning's little bitch have to do with the Pittsburgh Steelers?

Maybe your team should take care of its own business.

PATS16N0 08-03-2012 06:42 PM

Maybe you haven't been paying attention to what happened to New England between last season (went to Superbowl with worst defense in league) and this coming season (100 times superior to last years team on defense and -if you can believe it- offense), so I think we'll be taking care of our business just fine lol. This team is potentially superior to the 2007 Patriots.

Another fun football season in New England on the horizon.

ricardisimo 08-04-2012 03:38 AM

Hopefully you will get to like the feeling you get rooting for our Steelers, and you'll give up your weird little Patriot fetish.

Avoid-Lloyd 08-09-2012 04:18 AM

Here's to hoping the Pats beat a team with a winning record during the regular season this year...........come to think of it, I hope they lose every game.

sluggermatt15 08-11-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vis (Post 1017884)
I might be rooting for the Pats over Balt. Favor retuned

I WILL be rooting for NE over Balt. I love seeing the Patriots and Brady dominate the "vaunted" Ravens defense. That's right, they also have Joe "I can't win a big game to save my life" Flacco.....

Lady Steel 08-13-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPatriots (Post 1020622)
Maybe you haven't been paying attention to what happened to New England between last season (went to Superbowl with worst defense in league) and this coming season (100 times superior to last years team on defense and -if you can believe it- offense), so I think we'll be taking care of our business just fine lol. This team is potentially superior to the 2007 Patriots.

Another fun football season in New England on the horizon.

:banging: