Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New to the site (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=90108)

golpher247 07-31-2012 03:36 PM

New to the site

Hi all

I'm a long time steelers fan from Toronto. I just discovered this site the other day and I'm pretty excited to converse with some sane people......lots of Bills fans in my city.

I'm heading down to my first game in Pittsburgh against the Ravens. I can't tell you how pumped I am for November .

I'm hoping to get some advice on my trip but I will ask that on the correct page.

Bayz101 07-31-2012 04:14 PM

Re: New to the site

Welcome to the forum, man! If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. I wish you luck on the advice, and congratulate you on being able to attend such a great matchup!

Galax Steeler 08-01-2012 03:51 AM

Welcome to the board. This is a fun place to be we have a great board with some great Mods. Hope you like it.

lancegoride 08-05-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golpher247 (Post 1020056)
Hi all

I'm a long time steelers fan from Toronto. I just discovered this site the other day and I'm pretty excited to converse with some sane people......lots of Bills fans in my city.

I'm heading down to my first game in Pittsburgh against the Ravens. I can't tell you how pumped I am for November .

I'm hoping to get some advice on my trip but I will ask that on the correct page.

i am new also, used to live in steeler nation now live on the east coast of nc , its crazy how many steller fans there are here!! i also used to do some work in heinz feild great place anyway u must drive through the fort pitt tunnels when u get into town! a view u will never forget especially at night. also eat at Betos pizza on banksville rd about 5 miles from heinz field will talk more later steeler/ravens game the best ticket in town u better bring your A game

tony hipchest 08-05-2012 10:44 PM

hey lance. thanks for joining. betos pizza is definitely unique (and delicious) get all your toppings put on AFTER the pizza is cooked. My uncle turned me on when i visited in 2001.

Steelcurtainforever 08-07-2012 03:01 PM

New to the board as well. I have coached girls basketball in North Carolina for 16 years, but the Steelers have been my biggest passion all of my life. Looking forward to talking Steelers football!!! Going to my first game October 7 and trying to decide which tickets to buy. Sold all of my old gold to make my dream come true!

MACH1 08-07-2012 03:06 PM

Welcome and enjoy!

ricardisimo 08-08-2012 12:57 AM

Bienvenidos! Bienvenu. Willkommen. Enjoy your stay here.