Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ratbird fans already talking shit (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91103)

SteelCurtain5643 09-10-2012 11:23 AM

Ratbird fans already talking shit

I find it humorous that a few people I know on facebook who are ratbird fans are already talking shit. Saying their superbowl run begins tonight blah blah blah. These fans make me sick. All they do is talk shit and when the time comes to actually win a meaningful game, they choke and lose and have nothing to say. The only thing they have to celebrate is when they actually beat pittsburgh they celebrate like they won the super bowl. They need to actually win something for once and then they can talk shit. That said, I hope the Bungoles kick their ass tonight.

Bayz101 09-10-2012 08:58 PM

Re: Ratbird fans already talking shit

Ratbird fan incoming. Wait for it.

BleedPurple 09-10-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1027730)
I find it humorous that a few people I know on facebook who are ratbird fans are already talking shit. Saying their superbowl run begins tonight blah blah blah. These fans make me sick. All they do is talk shit and when the time comes to actually win a meaningful game, they choke and lose and have nothing to say. The only thing they have to celebrate is when they actually beat pittsburgh they celebrate like they won the super bowl. They need to actually win something for once and then they can talk shit. That said, I hope the Bungoles kick their ass tonight.

Heh, at least we didn't start the shit talking BEFORE the season (see steelers thread "superbowl or bust" article): "Status quo, the rooney family runs their franchise seamlessly." :chuckle: I'll say.

Superbowl or Bust.

Bayz101 09-10-2012 08:59 PM

And I was right.

Bayz101 09-10-2012 08:59 PM

Carry on.

BleedPurple 09-10-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayz101 (Post 1028048)
Carry on.

I think the Ravens and Steelers both thought they were still in preseason this week.

Nevermore 09-11-2012 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCurtain5643 (Post 1027730)
Words... words.. words.. I hope the Bungoles kick their ass tonight.

Too bad. :rofl:

PATS16N0 09-11-2012 03:51 PM

Better not spoil your appetite, Ratbirds.
You got a big slice of humble pie coming in week #3.

SteelCurtain5643 09-11-2012 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPatriots (Post 1028364)
Better not spoil your appetite, Ratbirds.
You got a big slice of humble pie coming in week #3.

I can't believe im saying this, but please, please kill the **** out of them

Ricco Suavez 09-13-2012 03:24 PM

Fans do nothing but talk, seeing as how they do not play. The team on the other hand looked very ,very good. We did not look so well. With that said Championships are not won in the first week and world beaters one week are someone's bitch the next. My advice is save the Gatorade baths for the playoffs.