Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   In need of dolphins tickets.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=9125)

billcowherschin 07-31-2006 09:49 PM

In need of dolphins tickets....

[B][I]Looking for a pair of dolphins tickets. I am a huge steeler fan from virginia, was at the superbowl, and look to kick off the new season witht the black and gold. Please let me konw if you or someone you know has extras

stlrtruck 08-01-2006 08:58 AM

Re: In need of dolphins tickets....

I wish you luck Chin! It's been a tad difficult trying to find tickets without going through a broker website!

BlackNGold203 08-01-2006 09:34 AM

What a coincidence..I'm looking for tickets too!!

I suppose I could pony up $600 for a pair from a broker....

*looks for $600...*

nope.....

SteelersHoss 08-01-2006 09:54 AM

If u really want to be there, you will pay anything. Trust me, i think i had to remortage my house to come to the Home Opener. Not quite, but you can expect to pay 600 a pair. But it will be worth it.

stlrtruck 08-01-2006 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersHoss
If u really want to be there, you will pay anything. Trust me, i think i had to remortage my house to come to the Home Opener. Not quite, but you can expect to pay 600 a pair. But it will be worth it.

As much as I want to be there, I don't think my family would appreciate me putting the house on the line for tickets to the game. Besides, I think upon my return from Da 'Burgh my wife would have changed the locks, destroyed my truck (or at least sold it), and then hand me divorce papers!

As much as I love the Steelers, I do love my family more!

BlackNGold203 08-01-2006 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck
As much as I want to be there, I don't think my family would appreciate me putting the house on the line for tickets to the game. Besides, I think upon my return from Da 'Burgh my wife would have changed the locks, destroyed my truck (or at least sold it), and then hand me divorce papers!

As much as I love the Steelers, I do love my family more!

LMAO...

NOOOO!!!.....for Gods sake spare the truck!!!!!!!

*loves his truck*

:sofunny: :sofunny:

stlrtruck 08-01-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackNGold203
LMAO...

NOOOO!!!.....for Gods sake spare the truck!!!!!!!

*loves his truck*

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Worse case scenario, you could always buy it from her (I'm sure I could at least convince her to put up for sale her on Steelers Fever). :sofunny:

SteelersHoss 08-01-2006 12:12 PM

Yes the truck is a thing of Beauty. Did you do that yourself??? What was the cost??

stlrtruck 08-01-2006 03:11 PM

Well the letters on the tailgate I had made by a friend (Cost $40) and my brother help me put them on. The back window decal was done by my brother and he put it on himself cost to me $0!!!!

my 95 08-02-2006 08:17 AM

Its tough when you dont live in town. We are in Florida and I ponied up and bought from a broker.......I didnt want to risk an 1100 mile drive to try and scalp........Good luck and keep an eye on ebay