Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ike sucks (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=91351)

Curtain_of_Steel 09-16-2012 03:44 PM

way to go ike

Great shut down corner. You guys can keep defending him all you want. Sh!t A$$ game last week, now today. 3 games in a row he keeps getting beat and little slants.

Fire Arians 09-16-2012 03:46 PM

Ike sucks

yeah, i said it. he single handedly lost the denver playoff game last year, made D. thomas look like a pro bowler again last week, and now my patience for him is just about gone.

casteeler 09-16-2012 03:47 PM

Re: way to go ike

The Steelers have to go out and pick up 2 CBs and very soon! The fans on this forum cannot dispute how horrible the DBs are, the Steelers won't be able to beat the Brown with these guys

casteeler 09-16-2012 03:48 PM

Re: Ike sucks

I've been screaming about this issue for 2 seasons

OX1947 09-16-2012 03:54 PM

Re: way to go ike

Quote:

Originally Posted by casteeler (Post 1029310)
The Steelers have to go out and pick up 2 CBs and very soon! The fans on this forum cannot dispute how horrible the DBs are, the Steelers won't be able to beat the Brown with these guys

You and I have a better chance at tag teaming Jennifer Aniston tomorrow then a team has in getting 2 corners to cover their horrid ones in week 2 of a season.

Millers the sh!t 09-16-2012 03:56 PM

Definitely sucks.. way overrated on this board

Curtain_of_Steel 09-16-2012 04:04 PM

It continues.. So Ike just want talk after the game, or shed a little tear. Here we go again.

AndyWitmyer 09-16-2012 04:07 PM

While the offense isn't looking terribly great, they're not what would describe as bad - they're playing about as I would have expected, considering all of the changes this season.

But the D is as flat as it gets. It feels like the NFL has just figured us out, completely. Ike is just one of many issues here. We're not going to be able to win games without a full team effort.

Curtain_of_Steel 09-16-2012 04:09 PM

Jets Oline is pushing us back to the Marriott for dinner.

PhantomJB93 09-16-2012 04:15 PM

Polamalu and Harrison being out doesn't help anything, but man even the guys we do have just looked so awful so far this season. It's not just Ike, the front 7 looks useless right now too. Lewis, Allen, and Brown all look like none of them are ready to step in and contribute. Letting Gay go was a mistake, he was as bad as advertised for several years but he finally truly put it together the last two seasons and I think his presence was undervalued to this unit.

The offense isn't great either but it's really the defense as a whole that is the weakness of this team right now.